12

I second that meme xD anyway, so here's a small fact about me, when I was around 7 or 8, I fractured my wrist trying to do the monkey bars, one was loose and I fell on my wrist, I took my cast off like a whole month or two earlier and now my bone is popping out a little, I can also pop it when I roll it lol

Deku pov

I walk off and go to the most shady part of town, stopping a few people from getting mugged, a drug deal, a lost little girl, and an injured guy get to the hospital. Right now, I'm sitting down on a bench smoking some weed when I see Eraser walk around the corner and look up at me before walking over.

He stands infront of me and I chuckle a little at his angry face " do you have ANY idea how HARD it is to take glitter off !?!? " I smirk a little " yes I do, fucking sucks huh ?? " he growls and grabs me by the shirt, yanking me up to his eye level making me laugh a little " oh man, I'm high high~ " I let out a small chuckle as he drops me and clicks his tongue " I'm taking you in, it'll be easier with you like this at least "

" You can try~ " he starts reaching for me when suddenly, there's an explosion. We both snap our heads to the side then start running. When we get there, I see a guy on the side laughing, tossing a grenade in the air. I look over at Eraser and yell out " you take care of the people in the building, I'll take care of him !! " I see him nod once before we split.

I run up to the guy as he turns towards me, he pulls the pin and throws the grenade at me. I put my hand out and make a portal 400 stories high, you can see the explosion going off just as I slam my fist into his stomach and we start fighting. ' He's so weak ' I bring my fist into his face and he lands on the ground, snoring. I sweat drop " well .... that was easy "

I quickly tie him up, leaving a sticky note, before rushing inside and helping with taking people out of the building. " Is that all of them !?!? " I turn towards Eraser as he starts coughing before I active my X-ray eyes and look around the building " yeah, that's everyone !! Let's get out of here !! " I see him nod and we start running again. I teleported everyone in the building outside, so it's just me and Aizawa inside now.

I look up to see a beam starting to fall making my eyes widen " WATCH OUT !! " I jump forward and shove him out of the way and it lands on me, making me hiss in pain before I scream " hold on !! " He uses his scarf to quickly lift up the beam. I stand up and groan as he drops the beam and wraps an arm around me " fuck this shit "

I teleport us outside and we both start gasping for fresh air. We look around and give the fire department the ok to water the place down. Me and Eraser walk over to a bench and sit down as a paramedic rushes over and starts making sure we're ok. He ends up rubbing a burn cream on my back before hurrying over to help the other people.

" Fuuuuuuuuck " " you ok ?? " " Yeah, ya'know just burned my back, happens all the time " " baka " he smacks the back of my head making me chuckle a little. We sit there, for a bit, just catching our breath, when another paramedic comes over and hands us a water bottle, we thank her then she walks off again. A cop then starts walking up to us " as thankful as we are for you helping us Bunny, especially me, you saved my brother, we still have to take you in "

I see the officer frown a little before he looks back at the other police men. He then turns towards me and whispers " Run " he starts pulling out his handcuffs as I turn to Eraser. He looks over at me before coughing like crazy, signaling me to run with his eyes. I stand up and hold my wrist out for the officer before I smirk and start sprinting off.

" Hey, stop !! " " Eraser do something " I hear him coughing still so I put my hand out and make a huge glitter bomb explode over everyone before turning around and teleporting back home. I let out a loud groan and flop down onto my bed " ah !! " " Eek !! " I jump and quickly stand up, hold my pocket knife in my hand as I see Akio and Ren sit up and stare at me.