13

Look how cute Shiggy looks 🥺 sorry for not updating, I got sick, still am a bit, but eh 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm home alone so why not update ?? I want some weed lol 🙄🥺

Deku pov

One by one we climb onto the bus and take a random seat. I sit down at the back by the window and take a nap the whole way there. I wake up when I feel someone shaking me, I jump up and pull out my pocket knife, putting it to Kaminaris throat " GAH !! " " Fuck, sorry it's a habit "

I pull it away and he takes a small step back, grabbing his throat and rubbing it gently as I spin the knife around a little then shove it back in my pocket " uhh, right, so, we're here " I look out the window to see mostly everyone outside the bus already.

We walk out and stand infront of Mr. Aizawa " alright, let's go inside and I'll explain " we follow him inside where we see pro-hero 13 waiting for us. Mr. Aizawa stands beside her with his hands deep in his pockets " oh wow !! " I lazily look over at Uraraka " That's pro-hero 13 !! With her black hole quirk she's a perfect rescue hero !! "

I smile softly and look back at the teachers " alright, you guys are going to be doing a rescue. As you can see, this place is split up as disasters. We're going to be splitting you guys in teams of two, you will try to save some some fake civilians while fighting off villans " " wow !! You guys even have fake villans !! " I look over at Kirishima then past Mr. Aizawa and 13 to see a purple portal with people coming out of it.

" Those aren't fake, Thirteen, take care of the kids " he takes a step forward but I run past him and jump from the top of the stairs and land on the bottom. I see a few more villans step out and narrow my eyes ' Tomura Shigaraki ' a few random villans start charging at me but I quickly take them down and knock them all out.

Shigaraki sudden steps infront of me " you seem familiar, have we met ?? " He starts scratching at his neck cutting it slightly " no " I run towards him and try landing a punch on him but my hand goes through a portal and I hit myself on the side making me hiss a little ' damn, I do hit hard '

I pull my hand out and glare at Kurogiri as he stands beside him " I was told that All Might would be here, why isn't he here ?? This wasn't part of plan " he starts scratching his neck harder " he's supposed to be here, why isn't he here !! " " Oi, how about instead of throwing a temper tantrum you leave before I make you regret ever coming here in the first place "

" You will make me regret coming here ?? Just because you were able to take down those low lives doesn't mean you'll be able to take me down " I put on my manic face and chuckle a little " wanna bet on that ?? " " Kurogiri, bring out the Nomu " I furrow my brows as another portal opens up beside them " Nomu ?? " I see a giant dark blue bird like thing with it's brain showing walk out of the portal and stand behind them.

" I made this Nomu to kill All Might, but, since he's not here, you'll do for now " " made ?? " I take a small step back and look up at the bird thing " Nomu, kill him " my eyes widen as he immediately punches me in the chest and sends me flying across the room and land in the wall making me grunt " MIDORIYA, WATCH OUT !! " I look up and manage to jump out of the way of another punch in time.

I jump up and land a hard hit on the things back. I see his skin jiggle a little before he turns around and back hands me. I fly off to the side and slide on the ground a little before getting back up. I wipe my lip and watch as the Nomu runs up to me trying to land a hit on me, I jump away and use a power quirk to hit it again.

It flys off to the side and lands on the ground but immediately starts running at me again. " You can't beat my Nomu, he was made to be able to regenerate any wounds and can deal with any kind of shock absorption " " fuck " I continue to dodge and land a few hits on the Nomu, but, it lands more hits then I like to admit. ' Fuck, I'm getting dizzy '

" It can absorb any hit and can regenerate rather fast " I put my arms up in an X infront of me as it hits my arms and sends me flying again " wait a sec, it can't regenerate what it doesn't have, the brain is sticking out, so I'll aim there " I start running over again and jump up onto it's shoulders, hugging it's head as it thrashes around. It grabs my thighs and starts squeezing them.

I yell out in pain but start catching my whole body on fire ' hotter, hotter !! I can't let it regenerate ' it let's out a screech as I burn it's head to a crisp. Once it falls, I stand up the best I can and start panting before slowly lifting my fist up in the air like All Might " no, not fair, not fair not fair !! " I look up at Shigaraki to see him scratching at his neck with both hands.

" Let's get out of here Shigaraki " " yes " he then turns towards me " this isn't over, greeny " they walk through the portal and disappear as Mr. Aizawa starts running towards me " I AM HERE !! " I look up at All Might and let out a small chuckle " kinda late All Might " he sweat drops " oh " I watch as he stands up straight and looks around a little.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and I face flop on the floor " Midoriya !! " Eraser quickly kneels beside me " you ok ?? " " Fuuuuuuuuck " I roll onto my back and groan loudly " why would you jump in and fight them all on your own like that ?? Are you crazy or something !?!? "

" Or something " " baka !! " I chuckle and just lay there for a few seconds " I didn't want them getting hurt, I rather it be me then my classmates " " Midoriya " I blink and I'm suddenly in a white room making jump and stand up quickly with knife in hand " where the fuck am I ?? " " Calm down Midoriya, you're in the nursery "

I look over at Mr. Aizawa as he walks in. He takes one look at me before yelling " WHY DO YOU HAVE A KNIFE !?!? DIDN'T I TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU !?!? " " Uhh, nooooo ?? " He holds his hand out and I sigh a little before shoving it in my pocket " Midoriya, give it to me " " no way, my dad gave me this knife "

" That doesn't mean you can have it on you, especially in school " I shrug and look up at the time " crap it's late " I start walking off but he grabs my arm " where are you going ?? You have to rest " " I'll rest later, I have things to do right now " I pull my arm away from him and hurry off to change into my uniform, since I'm still in my hero costume, and walk out of school.

I run to pick up Akio and Ren then we walk to the closes Ultra Burger. Once we eat we go home, I check over there homework, helping with things they don't understand, showing them some easier ways to solve some math questions, and fixing a few errors here and there. After that, we all lay down and to take a small nap, cuddling together for a bit of warmth.

Hey guys how's it going ?? So I feel a lot better now, but, now my baby brother got sick. My 12 yr old brother came to visit us, he lives in Tucson with our aunt, I haven't seen him in 2 yrs more or less 🥺 anyway hope you enjoyed ❤️

 My 12 yr old brother came to visit us, he lives in Tucson with our aunt, I haven't seen him in 2 yrs more or less 🥺 anyway hope you enjoyed ❤️

( Btw, this is his maniac face )

1388 words