26

Hey hey hey, long time huh guys ?? Sorry bout that, I was helping my aunt move houses and then I moved back to Mexico

Deku pov

I slowly flutter my eyes open and look around 'where .... am I ??' I'm in a empty room with a single door in front of me, sitting on a metal chair that's welded to the floor. I have ropes tied around my wrist behind my back, and my ankles that are tied to the chair.

I also have chains around me, holding my biceps down to my body. There's a single bulb of light that's blinking annoyingly above me. The door suddenly opens with a loud groan coming from the rusted hinges. I watch as three guys wearing black suites walk in, stopping in front of me.

"What's your name ??" The one I'm guessing is the boss ask "what's it to ya ??" He chuckles before slamming a metal fist into my cheek. My head snaps to the side as I spit out a bit of blood. I slowly turn my head back towards him with my head down and laugh quietly.

"Is this funny ??" The second one ask "you punch .... like a bitch" I slowly lift my face as I pause and stare at the first one with a smirk. The third one makes a gun shape with his fingers and points it at me with a glare before asking me who I am.

"Hmm, I don't feel like sharing that information with you" he jerks his hand down before whispering out "bang" as he lowers his thumb. My shoulder suddenly starts hurting and when I look down I see it bleeding.

"Your hand is a gun ?? That's so cool !!" "Quiet, I hope you know that you ruined tonight's restock, I hope you're ready to pay~" I spit some blood out of my mouth before looking back at the first one "kinky" his face twist into one of disgust before he punches me in the stomach.

'Crap, I can't use my quirk' "get the syringe" as the third one walks out I look up at the second one. "So what, are we gonna have like a foursome or something ?? Shit I'm down" I smirk at him and watch as his blue eyes turn a glowing red "I will destroy you"

I snicker a little and look back up at the first one "how do you want me ?? Daddy~" I flutter my eyelashes at him and watch as he reaches for the chains, only for the second one to stop him. 'Oh ??' the third one suddenly comes back and quickly injects me with something, making me pass out again.

Bakugou pov

I groan as I lazily blink my eyes open, I look around for a second before sitting up slowly, seeing the kids starting to stir awake as well. "Mornin brats" "mgh, morning" "yeah" they both sit up while rubbing their eyes. "Where's Izu ??" I stand up and stretch my back a little, groaning as my back pops"

"He's probably asleep in his dorm or something" "can we go check ??" "Yeah, whatever" we get up and walk out, making our way to Deku's dorm room. Once there, I lift my hand and knock a few times. "Deku ?? You in there nerd ??"

When we don't hear anything, I knock again "Deku ??" Again, nothing. I grab the door knob and twist it, starring at it shocked 'it's open ?? Deku never leaves his door open' I push the door and look in "Deku ?? Are you in here ??"

'The hell ?? Where is he ??' "Maybe .... he's downstairs ??" "That bas- uh, I mean, that nerd better be down there. Or I swear I'll kill him !!" "Yeah yeah, let's go Baku" I roll my eyes and follow them down the stairs and into the common area. "Has anyone seen Deku ??"

After getting a choir's of "no's" I look down at the kids, hiding my worry with a look of annoyance "guess I'm stuck with you brats" I reach up and scratch the side of my head a little "damn it, what do you want for breakfast ??" "Waffles ??" "Fine, whatever"

I grab the pancake mix and start mixing it in a metal bowl, adding a few blueberries before dropping it into a waffle maker. While that cooks, I start making some bacon in one pan, sausages in another, and dropping a few slices of bread into the toaster.

Once everything's ready, I call out for breakfast quickly serving the first plate for Ren, who's the first one, as usual. "Thank you !!" "Yeah" I hand her the plate, when the door suddenly slams open, and Deku walks in covered in blood. "WHAT THE FUCK !?!? DEKU !?!?"

Deku pov

When I open my eyes a second time, it's only because someone punched me. I groan and lift my head, seeing the three guys again. "Fuuuuuck, my back hurts. Don't tell me you guys fucked me while I was out" I then puff out my cheeks in a pout.

"We could've have fun, the four of us~" "we didn't do shit to you" "mhmm, sure, I believe you .... Daddy~ " I eye the first guy up and down before bitting my lip. "Your in a bad position to be patronizing us like that" "oh ??"

I smirk at the third one and flutter my eyes at him "what position do you want me in then ??" I see his eye twitch as he lets out a low growl. "Enough !!" I look at the second one. "Who the fuck are you ??" "Still don't feel like telling you, you pricks" the first one then reaches forward and grabs ahold of the chain "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS !!"

As soon as he touches the chain, it starts molding against his hand, making a metal like glove. I also feel my quick stir inside of me making me smirk at them. "Boss wait !!" "No, don't do that !!" "Heh, to late~" I snap the ropes off of myself before jumping up and punching the first guy in the stomach.

He flies back and crashes into the wall before I kick the third guy in the chest, knocking all of the air out before he falls back and passes out. I turn as the second guy tries hitting me, I then hit the back of his neck, knocking him out immediately.

I hum as I stare at the three knocked out men "welp, that was easier then I thought" I tie them up against the chair, making sure that they have no weapons on them before blocking their quirks for two days. I leave a note on the floor before walking out.

Quickly knocking out and tying everyone up. I make my way down to the basement, which is more like a dungeon. The walls are made of stone and look wet, there are small jail cells with four or five naked girls. All of them have collars on their neck and are littered with black and purple bruises.

Some even have slash marks on their backs, thighs, and feet. "Is everyone ok ??" They all snap their heads towards me before whimpering and scooting away. "It's ok, I'm here to get you all out" I walk up to the closest cell and make a key out of a stone on the floor while calling the police.

After unlocking all of the cells and making enough clothes for the girls we make our way outside where the place is surrounded. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP BUNNY!!" I roll my eyes before turning myself invisible and walk pass the cops with a bored expression.

'I better get back, it's already morning. I better fix my face up before I scare the kids' I heal my face and walk into an ally changing my clothes and making my way back to the dorms. When I get there, I slam the door open making everyone look over at me before Kacchan yells out "WHAT THE FUCK !?!? DEKU !?!?"

Hey guys, this chapter took me all day for some reason 😭 can you tell that I'm bad at writing fight scenes ?? Anyway, hoped you enjoyed

1354 words