16

I can see this happening lol does anyone know how to catch a mouse ?? 🥺😅 I'm scared. Anyway so, how are y'all doing today ?? Hope it's going good 😘❤️

Deku pov

As the movie finishes, all three of us are in tears while we ugly cry together " THAT WAS SO SAD !! " I look at the time on my desk and sigh then start wiping away my tears. We blow our noses with some tissue paper before I stand up " c'mon, time for bed "

As Akio showers, me and Ren make three cups of ramen for us then we go back upstairs to our dorm room. We eat then Akio comes out and Ren goes into the bathroom. I grab his pijamas and hand it to him as I find his medicine and hand it to him, along with a water bottle.

He drinks both pills down then starts eating while I just change into my vigilant costume. On top of it I put on some black sweat pants and a black hoodie. Once Ren comes out of the shower and changes into her pijamas, I tuck them both into bed and kiss their foreheads before walking out and closing the door behind me.

I walk to the elevator with my hands in my hoodie pockets, a bored look on my face, as the elevator dings. I walk out and start heading to the front door, slipping on my red shoes, when the door suddenly opens and Mr. Aizawa walks in, looking a little confused and startled.

" Midoriya ?? What are you doing here ?? " I raise a brow " we moved in ?? " I then cross my arms and roll my eyes " not like we had much to begin with " " where are you going ?? " " Work, I'm gonna be late. I got to run, bye " I walk out and start heading off to a near by building.

I take off my extra clothes before I transform into my fake identity. After about two and a half hours, I see a bunch of cop cars drive by me at high speed. I start running after them and when they stop, we're infront of a building with a guy taped to the wall and a whole bunch of explosions around him.

' It looks like he's waking up ' I watch with cautious eyes how he lifts his head and looks around a bit before snapping his head up and screaming. The clock on his chest suddenly starts ticking down from ten and my eyes widen " shit " I see all the cops start freaking out so I use my quirk to stop time.

I un-tie the guy then teleport 25 stories high with the bomb. I make a thin ribbon and a large balloon full of helium come out of my inner elbow and quickly tie it to the bomb. The time suddenly starts back up again making me panic as I start falling backwards.

Seconds later, it explodes, the heat wave manages to burn my arms, chest, and thighs at a second degree burn. I let out a scream as I continue falling, when I get close to the ground, I make myself float and land safely on the ground " owowowow " I stand up straighter and see everyone starring at me.

" Is everyone ok ?? Fuck, this hurts " " IT'S VIGILANT BUNNY !! " " GET HIM, THAT'S AN ORDER !! " " Oh come on !! " I start running off while panting and cursing at the cops. Eventually Present Mic starts chasing me as well but I manage to loose them. I get to the building I left my clothes on and quickly change before going back to the dorms.

" It's been a week. A whole fucking week of living in this hell hole " Ren suddenly jumps onto my stomach and giggles " oh c'mon, it's not that bad " Akio sits down beside me chuckling a little " yeah, you're just being over dramatic " " over dramatic ?? I'll show you over dramatic !! "

I sit up and tackle them both onto the bed and start tickling thier sides " AHH NO !! " " NO, AHAHA STOP I-HAHAHA !! " I chuckle and after a few minutes I stop. They both roll onto their sides and giggle for a few seconds before sitting up again.

" Why do you hate it here so much ?? " I lean against the wall and sigh a little " I guess, I've just been alone for so long, I'm used to having my own place where I can do whatever I want and not have to worry about getting in trouble or something " " what about .... When you took us in ?? " I look over at Akio confused.

" What about it ?? " " Where you uncomfortable with us to ?? " I smile softly and pull them both into my lap " of course not, you guys were the best thing that happened to me. It's true I did enjoy being alone, but, when you're alone for as long as I was, you start to miss talking with someone "

My door suddenly slams open and I jump, yanking the kids into my chest and growling loudly at Uraraka " hey, we're playing some games downstairs if you guys want to join us " I look down at the kids and they both nod, making my eyebrow twitch.

They both giggle at my misery before dragging me downstairs and into the common area where everyone is sitting down on the couches, floor, or bean bags. I sit down on the floor, Akio ploping down in my lap, and Ren sitting down on his lap " ok, now that everyone's here, we're going to play, drum roll please "

Jirou starts tapping her fingers on her bean bag before Mina screams out " TRUTH OR DARE !! " I roll my eyes and groan loudly making Ren giggle at me " oh c'mon Midoriya, don't be such a fun sponge " I roll my eyes again " I'm only here because of the kids " " well then, you gotta have fun for the kids " she smirks at me while crossing her arms.

I feel a vein pop out on my forehead and another on the back of my wrist as I force a smile onto my face " I am having fun " I hear Akio chuckle a little ' that little fucker likes making me miserable ' " right, ok then !! I'll go first !! " She grabs an empty glass bottle and spins it, it slows down and lands on Sero " truth or dare !?!? " " Dare me baby girl !! "

I see Mina blush slightly before thinking for a second " I dare you to~ .... Oh !! I dare you to use your tape to wax your legs !! " All the girls laugh with a few guys " oOooOoohHh " and cringe back in pain " ok, I admit it, this is fun " I smirk and wrap my arms around both the kids.

" Alright, you girls do it all the time, it can't hurt that bad .... Right ?? " " DON'T BELIEVE THAT !! GIRLS TAKE IN WAY MORE PAIN THEN WE DO SERO !! " " Psh, please, all I'm doing in pulling a few hairs out " I smirk and let out a dark chuckle making everyone look over at me.

I watch as he pulls out a medium sized strand of tape, he cuts it then slaps it on to his shin. " Make sure to rub it in good " " yeah, get it on there " " here I'll help you " Hagakure slaps her hand onto the tape and starts rubbing it in to him harshly.

Once she seems it good, she leans back and lets out and evil giggle " pull it off Sero " Mina leans forward a little with a evil smirk on her face " ok, I will " Sero looks down and confidently grabs onto a piece of the tape before yanking one third of it down. He immediately screeches making me laugh ' at least I'm not the only one laughing '

" That HURTS !! HOW COULD YOU GUYS DO THIS EVERY THREE DAYS !! " " Good luck getting the rest of it off Serobro " " fuck !! " After thirty seconds, I get annoyed so I active a telekinesis quirk and just rip it off him. He becomes a pterodactyl for a few seconds then he rubs at his shin and blows on it " thanks Midoriya, that was getting annoying " " OW !! "

" Oh shut up and spin the bottle Sero " " this hurts Mina !! " " suck it up and be a man " I snort a little and he grabs the bottle then spins it. It slows to a stop pointing at Kacchan " truth or dare " " fucking dare " " I dare you to wear cat ears for the rest of the night " " HAH !?!? YOU THINK I CAN'T DO THAT YOU BASTARD !?!? "

I take off my sandal and throw it at his head " THE FUCK !?!? " DON'T YOU CUSS INFRONT OF MY KIDS !! " He rolls his eyes and clicks his tongue before turning and glaring at Sero. Yaoyorozu makes a black headband with black cat ears and hands it to him.

He yanks it out of her hands before slamming it onto his head " Awwe look how cute you look Kacchan !! You should wear a tutu and a tail " I smirk as he starts walking up to me, little explosions popping in his palms. " Do you wanna die ba- .... loser ?? " " Well I mean~ "

I shrug my shoulders and he growls loudly before stomping off this seat. He sits down angrily and crosses his arms over his chest, still glaring at me " truth or dare Deku ?? " " Uhh, Bakubro, that not h- " " truth. or. dare. " I roll my eyes and sit up a little straighter " truth or whatever " " what's your job ?? "

Ha !! Left it on a cliffhanger 😈 anyway so this chapter took me all day long lol I was high the whole time and was zoning in and out xD

1609 words