1

So I'm not sure where the hell this story is gonna go, but, I hope you like it 🤗

Deku pov ( 5 yrs old )

I slowly open my eyes and look around my room a little, I yawn and stretch out before sitting up and rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes. Swinging my small legs over my bed I look up at my All Might calendar and immediately wake up.

I jump off my bed and run into mommy and daddy's room, I struggle to climb onto their bed but I managed. When I'm up, I crawl in-between them, I stand up and start jumping " wake up mommy, wake up daddy !! " I hear dad groan as he rolls over. I jump onto his stomach and he lets out a loud " oof "

I giggle as he opens his eyes and looks over at me " morning brussel sprout " I look over at mom as she wraps her arms around dad's chest " mommy, mommy !! " I start shaking her, but, dad suddenly rolls over and they both start squishing me.

" Nooo, someone help .... me !! " " Morning sunshine " I watch as dad leans in and kisses mom's cheek " morning hun, why are you waking us up so early Izu ?? " I giggle again " I'm getting my quirk today !! " " Ah that's true " " that's not till 3 Izu, it's too early "

They both wrap thier arms around me and I snuggle into the warmth, I end up drifting off to sleep again. When I wake up I hop into the living room to see mom and dad dancing around. I run over and start dancing with them before mom walks off to make food. When we eat dad takes me into my room and helps me get ready for the day.

He puts some dark brown cargo shorts and a red shirt on me, I run back into the living room while they get ready. I play with my All Might toy as I wait, when they come out, we go to the quirk doctor and sit down in the waiting room. Dads outside smoking while I'm playing with some kids my age.

After a few minutes I get called in " hello good afternoon, please, take a seat " " hi !! " " Hello, thank you for having us " he does an X-ray on my foot then he starts checking it out. " I'm sorry to say this, but, your son's quirkless " my eyes widen and I drop my All Might toy " can I know what are your quirks ?? "

" Mine is magnet, I can make small things float to me " she demonstrates by making my All Might figure float towards her " and my husband can breath fire " " I see, do you mind if I talk to him alone for a second ?? " " No, of course not " mom stands up and starts walking out, once the door closes he looks over at me.

" Listen kid, you're not quirkless " I perk up " I'm not ?? " " No, you're not " " then, why did you lie ?? " " Your quirk is called ' Creation ' it allows you to create any kind of quirk that you want, you have to keep this a secret, if a villan finds out, then you can be in serious danger, do you understand ?? "

I nod a bit " so, I can't tell mommy or daddy ?? " He shakes his head and I look down at the ground " if a villan found out, not only can I be in danger, but, mom and dad can too, right ?? " I look up at him sadly as he nods " ok, I won't tell anyone, to keep everyone safe !! " He smiles a bit " good jod kid, go with your mommy now "

I nod and quickly run outside to see mom and dad talking, I run up to mom and hug her leg " oh hunny, I'm so sorry " she lifts me up and we walk back to the car. When we get home, I follow daddy into his room " I'm sorry daddy " he looks back at me for a second before he lifts me up " it's ok champ, you can be anything you want to be, ok ?? "

The next day, I go to school and run up to my bestfriend Katsuki Bakugou AKA Kacchan " morning Kacchan !! " " Morning Izuchan, did you find out what your quirk is ?? " I frown a little " I .... I'm quirkless " I look down at the floor a little " quirkless ?? " I nod and slowly look up at him to see him smiling brightly.

" Well, that just gives me even more of a reason to protect you Izuchan !! " " But we won't be able to become the Wonder Duo now Kacchan !! " " That's fine, as long as your safe !! " I smile softly and we rush inside to play heros together. After school, I go to Kacchans house, we do our homework together then start playing.

Time skip ( 2 months later )

Dad suddenly left us about a week ago and Kacchan is starting to bully me, mom is getting stressed out and she slapped me yesterday when I said I was hungry. I went to bed starving and now I'm in school with no lunch or even breakfast.

I slowly walk up to the teacher and pull on her apron, she looks down at me " yes Midoriya ?? " " I'm hungry, mommy forgot to pack my lunch " " oh my, that's to bad Midoriya, why don't you go ask someone else for some food hmm ?? " I frown as she continues to eat her sandwich.

" Ok miss " I turn around and just sit down in a corner as a silent tear runs down my cheek, I look over at Kacchan as he eats and plays with his friends. ' you promised to protect me ' I put my head in my lap and sigh a little ' I'm hungry ' I let out a small whimper as my stomach growls again.

When I get home, I walk up to mom " mommy, I'm hungry " " can't you see I'm busy " I frown and walk into the kitchen. I look around a bit and grab an apple and a slice of bread off the counter. When I finish eating I go my room and do my homework.

Time skip ( 3 yrs, 8 yrs old )

I scream into my hands as mom slams her fist into my side again " it's all your fault !! He left because your so useless !! You just had to come out quirkless didn't you !?!? I should've swallowed you, you piece of shit !! " " Please, stop, I'm sorry !! " " You think sorry is gonna bring back your father !?!? "

I scream again as she grabs me by the hair and slams my head into the wall a few times till everything goes black. When I wake up, I slowly flutter my eyes open and look around ' where am I ?? ' when my vision comes back, I realize I'm in the tub with freezing cold water and ice.

I sit up and hug myself a little, I turn my head to the side to see mom walking in " don't you dare get out " she then walks away. I stay in there for another 2 hours or so till mom comes back in, she grabs me by the hair and drags my to my room where she just drops me on the ground and walks out again.

I quickly dry myself off and bandage myself up, after that, I change into the warmest clothes I have and jump into my bed, wrapping myself up in the blankets. When I'm warm enough I look around a bit ' I can't do this anymore ' I get up and grab my backpack.

I empty my out my backpack and put some clothes in it, I sneak out and grab mom's wallet taking every single loose penny she has before putting on my shoes and opening the door. I look back into the house and frown a little " bye mom "

Sooo what do ya guys think ?? Took me a few hours to get it down, anyways, as always hope you enjoyed 💕

1328 words