2

Hey guys, there showing the old It movie and my baby brother is enjoying it xD I mean, it's not scary but he's 3 >:3

Deku pov

I walk out of the house and close the door, I start walking around town till I decided to stay in a random abandoned house. There's weeds and vines all around the windows are broken and there's no door. I walk in and somewhat clean up a space to sleep.

I take my backpack off and sit down ' maybe I should practice my quirk ' I close my eyes and take a deep breath in before I open my eyes. I cup my hands and start making a sandwich out of thin air. I smile softly and start eating ' I don't want anything like this to happen to anyone else '

Time skip ( 3 yrs, 11 yrs old )

I'm in a random wearhouse training with different quirks when I suddenly hear a yell for help, I stop and look back to see the door trying to open. I quickly make myself invisible as the door opens, I see a guy in his 30s dragging a 7 or 8 year old girl in by her hair.

" Somebody !! Please help me !! " " Shut up !! " He throws her to the ground and kicks her side making her groan " please .... stop " he starts unbuckling his pants making my eyes widen. I sneek up to the guy and hover my hand over his face then start releasing a knock out gas.

He reaches up and grabs his head before he starts stumbling to the side then he falls to the ground. The girl looks over at him shocked, I make myself visible again and she jumps then screams. I quickly put my hands up " I'm not gonna hurt you !! "

" H-How can I-I be sure !?!? " I point over at the guy " I'm the one who knocked him out, I won't hurt you " I hold my hand out for her and she hesitantly grabs it. I pull her up to her feet and smile softly " can I walk you home ?? I don't want you getting hurt again " she shakes her head " I don't know you " " ah, right "

" Can I at least walk you to your block, like I said, I just don't want you getting hurt again " she takes a step back and I put my hands up infront of me " how about this, I make you invisible, when you get home all you have to say is release and you'll become visible again " " y-you can do that ?? " I smile and nod " yep "

She sowly nods " o-ok " I reach up and see her flinch hard " I won't hurt you " I slowly put my hand on her forehead, my hand glows brightly for a few seconds before she vanishes. I take my hand off her and look around a bit " are you still infront of me ?? " " No " I jump and snap my head around.

I hear her giggle a bit " thank you, what's your name ?? " " Oh uhh, it's Izuku, but, you can't tell anyone about me " " why not ?? " " I ran away when I was younger, my mom was abusive, I don't wanna go back there, so please, don't tell anyone " " ok then " I smile " thank you "

" Release " she suddenly pops up infront of me making me yelp and fall on my butt. I look up at her as we giggle together " sorry I was just trying to see " " it's ok, I just wasn't expecting you to " I stand back up and make her invisible again " Thank you "

After a few seconds I see the door open then close, I smile to myself and look at the floor " it felt nice to help her " I look over at the guy on the ground and walk up to him. I make my eyes glow bright red and I can see his full name, age, quirk, birth date, and death date floating over his head.

' He can make origami come to life, hmm ' I tie him up with some duck tape and make a piece on paper come out of my hand. I then leave a small note for the police.

He tried to rape a girl

I bite my lip a little ' I can't write my name or the police will find me and take me back home, hmm, dad would always call me bunny, eh why not ' I shrug and sign it.

He tried to rape a girl

Bunny

I drag him outside and leave him on the side of the street, leaving the note taped to his chest. I pull up my hoodie and start walking off with my hands in my jacket pocket. I walk around town making sure that no one sees my face, I ended up stoping 3 drug deals and a robbery.

' I guess this is what I am now, I became a vigilant by accident, but, I like it ' I smile softly as I watch the sun slowly rise from ontop of a business building, my hair being ruffled up by the soft morning breeze ' I better get down before people start waking up '

I teleport myself at the bottom of the building and start walking around town, looking for a place to rest. I walk into a ditch and lean against the wall and slowly slide down, I fall on my side and drift off to sleep. I wake up when I feel really hot, I stand up and stretch a bit before walking out.

I go to a store and grab some snacks and water, when I walk up to the receptionist she grabs my things and scans them " is that everything ?? " I nod " that'll be $25.63 please " I make some money appear in my pocket an just hand it to her " keep the change "

She hands me my bags and I walk out, I see an elder look up at me " can you spare any change, I have to feed my wife, please " I smile softly " can you wait for me ?? " " Yes, of course " I walk back into the store and buy a whole bunch of groceries.

I walk back out and see the old man on the floor with 3 teenagers standin over him laughing. My eyes widen and I rush up to them, I kick one guy on the side and turn around kicking another on the chest, I land on the ground and glare at them " what is wrong with you !?!? "

" What the fuck kid ?? " I make an illusion of a demon behind me, they panic and run off. I carefully help the old man stand back up " where do you live sir ?? " Once we get to his house, I put all of the groceries away while they both thank me.

I turn towards the living room the see the old lady trying to heal the old man, I walk over and just tap his forehead. A baby blue light surrounds him for a second and we watch his cuts and bruises disappear. I turn towards the old lady and smile " here, you guys shouldn't be suffering so much "

I make two 4 inch stacks of 100 dollar bills appear out of thin air making her gasp " oh my, I can not accept that, you've done so much for us already " " please ma'am let me help you two out just a bit more " " I'm sorry, but, I just .... can't, that's too much money " I smile and leave the stacks of money on the coffee table.

" You guys take care now " I walk towards the door and put on my shoes " young man, wait " I open the door and look back at the old man as he sits up to look at me " thank you " I close my eyes and smile before walking back out.

Hey guys !! I have no idea what I'm doing here xD tell me if I'm doin it right please, as always hope you enjoyed 💖

1332 words