25

Hey guys, sorry for not updating this book in a while, to be honest, I lost interest in it for a bit, but here's a new chapter

Deku pov

Once we get home, I make my way towards my dorm rom, telling Kacchan to take care of the kids while I nap. I walk to my my bed and immediately face flop on top of it, letting out a loud groan as I bounce slightly.

When I wake up, thanks to my alarm, I use the bathroom before going downstairs, where I see a few classmates lounging around the common area. "Where's Kacchan ??" "I thought he left with you Midoriya ??" I look over at Iida with a raised brow.

"No he did, but I took a nap" "can't you use your quirk to find him ??" I took over at Hagakure, feeling the sass and annoyence raiding off of her. "I can, but I don't like depending on it. That's why I'm asking" I hear her scoff which makes me roll my eyes and look back at Iida.

"If he's not down here, you can check his dorm room" I nod and walk back upstairs, making my way to Kacchan's room. When I get there, I knock and wait for an answer. There is none, so I knock again before opening the door and peeking inside.

The three of them are laying down on the bed, Akio and Ren laying on Kacchan's arms and snuggling into his shoulders and sides. The TV is on playing the credits to some movie, I can see three empty, dirty bowls piled up on the nightstand, and they have a few empty chip bags on the bed.

I smile softly before walking over and turning the TV off, I pick up the trash around them before pulling the blanket up and over their shoulders. After that, I grab the bowls and make my way back downstairs, leaving the bowls in the sink and making my way towards the front door.

I quickly slip on my shoes before yelling out a quick "I'm leaving for work !!" before walking out and closing the door behind me. I walk down the streets for a while before jumping from rooftop to rooftop looking for anything to do.

"No, stop !!" "Leave us alone !!" "Someone, please help !!" I hurry over to the edge of a building where I see three girls, one blond hair, another with white hair, and the last one with a metallic blue-ish purple hair.

There's five guys around them, all wearing black clothes and ski mask, trying to shove the girls into a black van. I soundlessly jump down from the building and quickly sneak up behind the one whose closest to me.

I hit the side of his neck, successfully knocking him out and gathering the attention of the other four. I smirk up at them "one down four to go" "tch, don't be so cocky ya brat, there's four of us and one of you. Get him !!"

The guy beside me manages to grab a hold of me but I quickly get out by twisting his arm behind his back. I shove him forward making him knock down another guy, the third one throws a sloppy punch my way, to which I catch and punch him in the stomach in return.

He groans out and lands on his knees wheezing and trying to catch his breath again. I look up at the fourth one, whose helping the first two get up again. "It's one kid, how hard can catching him be !?!?" I smirk again "very hard apparently"

He growls at me before putting his hand up, making me raise a brow "flash light !!" His palm suddenly shoots out a beam of light, which blinds me enough for one of them to punch me across the face. I land on the ground as they starts kicking me.

After a few kicks I stop moving in order to trick them into thinking that I passed out. "Damn brat, the girls ran away" "We can't afford to loose them, the boss will kill us !!" "C'mon, they couldn't have gone far, let's go look for them !!" 'boss ??'

I stand up which gains their attention "your quirk is a flash light ?? That's stupid" "why you little !!" One of the guys swings at me again and I easily dodge him before sticking my foot out and trip him "tripped ya bitch" I dodge all of their mindless punching as I make a plan.

'Someone is controlling them and making them kidnap girls, I have to find out who and why. And I better do it sooner then later or else more girls will be kidnapped. Hmm what to do what to do'

I continue dodging their attacks for a few minutes before I realize something 'wait a second, where's the fourth guy at ??' I suddenly feel something hard hit the back of my head, making me stumble slightly and stare at the bleary figures before landing on the ground, letting darkness consume my vision.

Bakugou pov

I wake up when I feel a small tapping to my cheek. I furrow my brows before slowly blinking my eyes open and looking up at Ren, whose sitting up on her knees starting down at me. "What is it Ren ??" "Can I have a cup of water ??"

I nod before sitting up with a yawn "wait here, I'll be back in a minute" "can I go with you ??" "Uhh, yeah sure, whatever" we stand up and walk out, quietly closing the door behind myself before following Ren down the hallway and towards the elevator.

"What time is it ??" "Uhh, I'm not sure, like one or something, I don't kid, why ??" "Because Izu usually comes back around three or four" "ah" I poke the down button on the wall and wait a few seconds for the elevator to open.

We step inside and before I can hit the button for the first floor, Ren slams her finger against it, immediately yelping out in pain as she holds her finger gently. I chuckle a little "what'd the button do to you ??" I reach over and ruffle her hair up even more then what it already is.

"It hurts" "you'll live" "no I won't, hmph !!" The elevator stops before the doors open and we walk out, making our way to the kitchen where I get her a cup of water along with myself. After drinking the water, I set the cups in the sink and we make our way back upstairs to my room.

"Try using the bathroom before going to bed. We don't want any accidents happening, ok ??" "Ok" I open the door and see Akio walking out of the bathroom while rubbing his eye and yawning. "Mm, where's Izu ??" "He's still not here squirt, go back to sleep" "mkay"

I feel a small tug on my pants and look down at Ren "can you stay up untill I come back out ??" "Alright, just hurry it up ok" "ok, thanks" "mhmm" she rushes into the bathroom while I climb back in the bed.

I let Akio snuggle closer into my side as he mumbles out a lazy "your warm" before letting out soft snores. I stay up for a few minutes before Ren practically sleepwalks her way over to the bed again "did you wash you hands ??" "Mhmm" "alright" "g'night Baku" "night Ren"

She lays down on my shoulder again as I stare up at the ceiling for a few minutes, feeling myself starting to drift off to sleep as well. The last thing that flashes across my brain being Deku's smiling face from when we were younger "where are .... you, .... Deku ??"

Hey guys, so what do you think is gonna happen to Izuku ?? Comment your thoughts and I hope you enjoyed 🧡💚

1311 words