21

Hey bitches and bros, and non-binary hoes !! How's it going ?? Sorry for not updating in a while, but to be fair I've been lazy 😅

Deku pov

I wake up when I feel someone jump onto my stomach and all the air gets knocked out of my lungs. I open my eyes to see Ren sitting on me "Ren ??" "Izu I'm hungry" I rub my eyes and sit up, holding onto her waist to make sure she doesn't fall to the side.

"What do you wanna eat ??" " Pancakes !!" "Pancakes it is then" "YAY !!" She jumps off, grabbing my wrist and starts dragging me downstairs since I'm still half asleep and can't function properly right now. She shoves me into the kitchen before running off again.

I put my hand on the counter and rub my left eye while yawning again. "Morning" I look up at Kacchan as he walks up to me with a cup of something in it. "What's that ??" "What ??" I peek over and look into the cup to see that it's empty. I turn back around and start getting the ingredients to make blueberry pancakes.

"Let me cook, you look like a zombie" "the kids are hungry" "let me cook" he grabs the pancake mix but I stay holding onto the box. "I can cook" "I'm sure you can, but let me cook. Go get some rest you came back pretty late" "I'm fine" "let me just help you" "don't need it"

He sighs and shakes his head, letting go of the box "why are you so stubborn ??" "I could ask you the same thing" he rolls his eyes and looks to the side "let me help you cook at least" "I told you, I'm fine" he walks to the side and gets out the rest of the ingredients making me sigh.

I quickly make the batter, dropping a good amount of blueberries into it as well. Kacchan grabs a big enough pan and rubs a good amount of butter on it. I pour some of the batter into the pan, Kacchan takes care of the pancakes and I grab the last orange along with and orange squeezer and a glass pitcher.

"Are you gonna make orange juice ??" I look back at Kacchan and nod. He raises a brown before speaking "why'd you grab the pitcher then ?? There's only one orange, grab a cup instead" I tap the orange and it duplicates making him blink a few times "or, that"

Once I finish the orange juice I grab a cup and fill it up with ice from the fridge before pouring it into the pitcher, repeating that a few times. I grab a wooden spoon and mix it up just as Kacchan flips the last pancake onto the plate. "We're gonna have to make more" "or I can use my quirk, I'm to tired to remake it all. Plus, were out of milk and I'm not going to the store right now."

I grab two pancakes and put it onto another plate before grabbing some strawberries. I cut the leaves off then cut them in half and place them down on the plate. "Can you cut more strawberries ??" "Yeah" I grab the chocolate syrup and pour a good amount on top of everything.

"Breakfast, come get it while it's hot !!" Ren is the first one to pop up. I hand her the plate and she starres at it with stars in her eyes and drool on her chin. "Thank you !!" She yanks the plate out of my hands and runs off to the table. Akio calmly walks in and I quickly fix up a plate for him "chocolate or syrup ??" "Syrup"

I grab the syrup and pour it on top then hand him the plate, he gabs it and walks off to sit down beside his sister. "Anyone else wants breakfast !?!?" Kaminari pokes his head around the wall and stares at me confusedly "you made breakfast ??" "Mhmm" "for all of us ??" "Yes, now are you hungry ??" "Am I !!"

He jumps infront of me and I start making him a plate "how many pancakes ??" "Three please" I put the pancakes on his plate then drop a few strawberries on top. "Chocolate or syrup ??" "Umm, chocolate" after pouring the chocolate I hand him the plate to which he immediately take a bite out of as he walks out.

"Oh my god this is delicious" One by one everyone comes and gets a plate of pancakes. I see Mr. Aizawa starting to walking out of the dorms but I wrap him up with roots that shoot out of the ground beneath him. He turns his head and glares at me "what are you doing ??"

I raise a brow and grab a plate before walking up to him "no, what are you doing ?? You need to eat before working" I un-tie him and hand him the plate, he stares at it for a second before looking up at me "I-" I quickly cut him off "I'm not letting you leave untill you eat"

He sighs and grabs the plate before storming off to the table. I walk back into the kitchen and look over at Kacchan as he hands me a plate "I didn't know which syrup you wanted so I didn't put any yet" "thanks" he nods and grabs his own plate before walking off. I pour some chocolate syrup on top of mine before making some black coffee for Aizawa.

I make a bunch of cups float behind me along with the pitcher with orange juice. I walk to the table and set the cups down infront of everyone's plate before pouring the juice into the cups before just setting the pitcher in the middle of the table.

"Thank you for the breakfast Midoriya, it's delicious" I look up at Todoroki and nod "yeah man, I didn't know you could cook so good !!" "I made breakfast, someone else is washing the dishes" "me and Kaminari will do them, considering that we were the first ones other than the kids"

"Fair" when I finish eating I pick up the kids plates along with my own since they ran off to watch tv. I set the plates in the sink and walk into the common area to see Mina doing Ren's hair while she draws on the coffee table. "Don't move so much Ren" Mina giggles as Ren half-heartedly apologizes.

I look over at Akio to see him starring at Sero who's scrolling through his phone. "If you want to say something, go ahead little dude" Akio jumps and looks back at the the tv with a small blush forming. I chuckle and walk over to the couch, I sit down and lay my head back against the couch with a sigh.

"Umm, Sero ??" I turn my head to the side to see Akio tapping his pointer fingers together. "Yeah ??" "Were you umm, by any chance in a circus ?? You look like a preformer we saw once with our parents" I look over at Sero as he smiles a little "yeah I was, it was an intern job actually, and it was fun" Akio makes an 'oh' face before smiling "you were really cool, swinging on the trapeze like that" "thanks little dude" Akio then looks back at the tv.

I stare up at the ceiling for a few minutes, feeling my eyelids getting heavier and heavier with each passing minute. My ears start ringing and all the sounds get mushed together. Everything I see slowly starts getting blurry till it's just blobs of mixed up colors. I feel something warm wrap around me before everything goes black.

Hey guys how's it going ?? I'm so fucking tired T^T I had to walk so much in the sun today and not to mention that my brother doesn't let me rest 😭

1315 words