18

What's this ?? Double book update !?!? 😱 Anyway, my Miraculous book is taking longer than I thought it would so enjoy this update for mean while lol

Deku pov

I close my eyes tightly and wrap my arms around myself, forcing myself to calm my breathing as I cough up a bunch of blood. " Deku !! " " Izu !! " " Izuku !! " " I'm fine, I've had w-worse " " THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WONT DIE MORON !! " " H-He's gonna die ?? " " Akio, grab your sister and go to T-Todoroki's room. Now "

" O-Ok " " I'm gonna be fine Ren, don't worry ok " I force myself up and when I turn around Todoroki walks in, immediately stoping to stare at me. " Hey Roki my man, can you take care of the kids for me ?? Thanks " I start walking off with Kacchan behind me. " Hold on "

He suddenly picks me up and I look up at him a little shocked and angry. " I'm not some damsel in distress. I don't need you to carry me " I hop out of his arms making him sigh " I'm just trying to help, nerd " " I've gotten worse injuries, I can handle myself "

As we make our way to Recovery Girl, I start getting light headed and my vision blurs slightly. " If you can handle yourself, why are we going to Recovery Girl ?? " " Nezu, Aizawa, and RG know that I'm Bunny. They said that they won't turn me in but if I get injured I need to go to RG "

" I don't wanna be turned in, so yeah " we continue walking quietly for a few minutes before I chuckle. " What ?? " " Oh man am I gonna get a beating from that old woman " " what, why ?? " I look up at him with a grin " I'm bleeding out " I watch as his eyes widen at those three words " infact, I'm about to pass out. Night "

Bakugou pov

" Infact, I'm about to pass out. Night " as soon as he says that, his eyes roll to the back of his head and he starts falling forward. " Deku !! " I quickly reach over and catch him before he hits the ground. I pick him up, cursing him off for not letting me take him earlier.

' We could've been there by now !! This bitch !! ' I start running off, being as carful as possible and not shake him to much. When I finally get to her office, I kick the door off it's hinges, literally. " Who just- !! " I cut the old lady off by screaming out that Deku ripped his lung.

" Oh my !! Lay him down !! " I hurry over to the bed and lay him down before backing up and letting the hag do her job. " Go get Aizawa and inform him about Midoriya's condition, he should be in the teacher lounge " " mkay, I'll be back in a bit "

I stare at Deku for a second longer before turning and running to the teacher lounge. Once there, I open the door, getting questioning looks from all of the teachers. " Bakugou, what are you doing here ?? " " That's your question Sho ?? "

" Yeah your question should be, WHY ARE YOU COVERED IN BLOOD !?!? " " Deku, apparently broke some ribs last night while uhh, working and he riped his lung. The old hag told me to inform you " I watch as the yellow caterpillar closes his eyes and puts his hands together infront if his face.

A clear look of disappointment written on his face. He lets out a breath through his nose before standing up and walking towards me " alright, let's go " we walk out and start heading back to the nurses office. He walks in, since the door is currently sleeping on the floor, and calls out for the old hag.

" Over here, I'm almost done with the surgery " she starts mumbling about how stupid and reckless Deku is as we just sit down and let her finish. After a few hours, Deku finally wakes up, immediately standing up and trying to walk away only for Mr. Aizawa to tie him up and force him back in bed " rest "

" I'm fine " I see Deku roll his eyes before I stand up and smack the back of his head, earning a glare from him " I can get away with murder " " you had me worried " I sit down beside him and sigh " why didn't you use your quirk to heal yourself ?? " " I don't like depending on my quirk for everything "

" Then why didn't you come see Recovery Girl ?? " " It was too late and I didn't feel like bothering her " " it doesn't matter what time it is, next time come see me if you don't want me to whack you harder next time !! " I watch in amusement as she hits the top of his head with her cane hard.

After a while, I take Deku back to the dorms. He immediately looks for the kids and they tackle him as soon as they see him " I'm fine, really, stop crying Ren I'm ok " " y-you're a dummy !! " " I know, I'm sorry Akio " He cups one of their cheeks with his hand and starts wiping away the tears with his thumb.

Deku pov

Once the kids stop crying they drag me over to the living room where everyone is playing truth or dare again. I watch the game in amusement but don't actually play it. Mina suddenly cuts Hakagure off from daring Ojirou by saying that she's bored.

" Oh I know !! " I turn and stare at Kaminari " tell me that you don't like to be a burden without telling me that you don't like to be a burden " I snort before raising my hand " I'll start " everyone turns towards me shocked but I ignore it and start laughing at my past self for this.

" I was hit by a car once when I was shopping, it was a hit and run. I was listening to music and not really paying attention when it happened. Anyway, I decided to walk home because I didn't want to have to call anyone and ruin their day or be a bother. "

" And I didn't wanna call 911 because I mean, there's probably more important people with worse injuries that need to be taken care of. And I didn't wanna press charges because he could've had a really bad day and I didn't wanna ruin it. " I start wheezing at how stupid I must sound. " I need thErapEE "

( A/N I SAW THIS ON A TIKTOK AND THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE FUNNY BECAUSE IT MATCHES IZU SO MUCH XD )

I wipe a tear away as I continue laughing " yeah. You definitely need therapy, psycho " I start laughing a little harder at what Kacchan said " bakugou !! " " we're all thinking it, Iida " " KIRISHIMA !! " " I have my therapist number, do you want it ?? " I fall back on to my side.

I continue laughing at how stupid I was 8 months ago, tears running down my cheeks as I roll around on the floor. " What's going on ?? " " Uhh, Midoriya's laughing about the fact that he got hit by a car and walking home because he didn't want to call someone for help and be a burden or ruin the day "

I laugh harder, starting to cough and suffocate myself from the lack of air. " Stop laughing Midoriya " " I-I caAan't " I wheeze again " Deku you're gonna reopen the wound !! " " AHAHAHA * cough, wheeze * HAHAHA !! " " Izu please stop laughing, you're gonna hurt yourself again "

After a few seconds, I force myself to calm down before sitting up and wiping away my tears " I'm pfft, ok Ren. Don't worry ok " I quickly look to the side and put my fist up to my mouth as I snort again. " Does anything hurt Deku ?? " " I'm fine "

Soo this was a crack chapter lol I didn't really have a plan and just rolled with it lmao hope you enjoyed 🧡💚

1308 words