19

GUESS WHO'S ALIVE BITCHES !!!! Jk, I'm dead on the inside so it doesn't really count, does it ??  🤷🏻‍♀️

Deku pov

" S- we should play something else " " yes " " mhmm " " definitely " I wrap my arms around Akio and Ren before stuffing my face into Akio's hair, letting out a soft sigh. " What should we play ?? " " How about .... Seven minutes in heaven !?!? "

" Not with my kids " I look up and narrow my eyes at Mina. She quickly puts her hands up in surrender. " Of course not !! Who do you take me for ?? If it lands on the kids you'll just go " " hah ?? " " Or they can dare the person who spun it anything at all. Which ever they choose to do " " fine "

After a bit of playing the kids snuggle up on me. I watch as Kacchan spins the glass bottle and it slows to a stop on us. " Izu you go " " yeah I'm tired " " in that case I'll take you up to the room " " noo, I wanna stay down here. With everyone " " just go in the closet Izuku "

I sigh and hand the kids over to Todoroki, he's the only person I trust with them, and stand up. I walk into the closet with Kacchan behind. As soon as he gives Mina our phones she slams the door shut. I look around a little and let out a small hum.

" It's smaller than I thought " " yeah " I look up at him with a bored face " what now ?? " He just shrugs making me roll my eyes. I cross my arms and lean against some brooms while glaring at the floor. " What did the floor do to you ?? " " It's the source of all my problems "

He snorts while I let out a small chuckle. " Seriously though, what's wrong ?? " " I'm just bored " " well, we could play the game, or we could .... uhh, talk ?? " " I'm not kissing you and what is there to talk about ?? " " You can tell me more about your job ?? "

" .... What do you wanna know ?? " " Wait what, really ?? " I shrug " nothing else to do, so~ why not ?? " " Mkay then, what's the worst encounter you've had ?? " " Hmm, that would be Dr. Knives. He was able to stab someone by throwing air knifes at them. "

" It was hard for me to see the knifes so I got stabbed a lot. He's the one that put me in a three day coma, due to lost of blood. Course I had him arrested first " " how did you survive ?? " " I don't know, my quirk I guess " I shrug and he sighs a little.

" Well, what was the easiest battle you've ever fought ?? " " That's easy, it was against a low life petty robber, he tried breaking into my house, all I had to do was yell at him to get the fuck out and he did. Pretty sad if you ask me " " he was scarred of you "

I look up as he pins me against the brooms " anyone would be scared if you yell at them " " whatever " I turn my head to the side as he continues with his questions. " What's it like ?? " " What's what like ?? " " Ya'know to be out there, saving people "

I look back up at him and stare into his ruby like eyes. " It's .... exhilarating. " I see something spark in his eyes that makes me continue. " When I run on roof tops I feel so alive, free, I feel invincible. And when I help someone, I feel so .... useful, so loved a-and wanted. I feel, happy again. "

I turn my head and look away while wrapping my arms around myself. He suddenly grabs ahold of my chin and makes me look up at him. We stare at each other for a few seconds before the door swings open " times up !! " We both jump and look back at Mina before walking out together.

I pick up both kids and walk off " thanks Roki " " yeah " I walk into my room and carefully lay the kids down before pulling the blanket up to their shoulders. ' Why is my heart beating so fast ?? ' " Oi, Deku " I look back at Kacchan as he walks in and closes the door behind himself.

" Yes Kacchan ?? " " I want you to take me with you for one night " " yeah, not happening " I turn back around and tuck the kids in. " Why not ?? " " Well, first off you don't have the experience " I stand up straight and walk towards my seat at my desk and start pulling out my homework.

" Second, you don't have a costume " " I can wear my hero costume " I open my book and start reading. " No. You'll get cought way to fast and be thrown in jail moron. Plus, your quirk is way to noticeable " " well, I can- " " no, end. of. story " I look over and glare at him before returning to my studies.

" Well then, I want you to train me " I stop writing and let out a soft sigh " you have Shouta for that " " well, I want you " I feel my heart beat faster for a second along with my cheeks heating up a bit before I calm back down " I'm here to learn as well " " why don't you want to teach me ?? " " Because I'm to lazy to. "

" Seriously ?? " " Yup. I have to wake up at 5:25am everyday to get all three of us ready for school. After school I have to pick up the kids and help them with their homework. Then I have to feed them and get them ready for  bed. Not to mention that I work from 6:30pm to 3 or 4:15am "

" So, excuse me for being the tired little fuck I am " " I can help you with the kids, I'll have food ready for them and help one with their homework while you help the other. I'll do anything Deku, just please, teach me how to become a better hero "

I look up at him for a second before looking back down at my homework ".... I'll think about it " " thank you .... do you need help with that ?? " " No, I'm fine. You can leave though " " alright " he walks over and puts his hand on my head.

I close my eyes tightly as he ruffles my hair up " call me if you need anything, nerd " I smack his hand away while glaring at him " do that again and I'll rip your hands off " " fair enough " " and stop calling me a nerd Mr. I go to sleep at 8:00pm everyday and have the best grades in UA "

He chuckles before walking out and closing the door behind himself. Once it's closed I mumble out " stupid, making me feel all weird and crap " I continue with my homework before I get up and start changing, getting ready to leave for the night.

As I walk towards the door I feel a hand on my shoulder. I grab their wrist and flip them over myself, slamming them onto the floor. I look down at Kacchan as he grunts " I should really stop doing that " " yes, yes you should " I pull him back up to his feet before looking up and glaring at him. " What do you want ?? "

He presses his lips together before pulling me into a hug. I freeze up completely and just stay standing there awkwardly. " Just, ( sigh ) just be careful. I can't loose you again Izuku " " haha y-yeah, ok you can let go now " I awkwardly pat his back as he pulls away " bye " " .... Bye "

Hey guys, so here's a bit of BakuDeku for y'all, they're getting closer~ anyway, hope you enjoyed ❤️

1262 words