11

Pfft the pic though 😂😂 anyway it's pretty late, I was gonna update sooner but then I started some DekuBaku smut xD sooo yea lol

Deku pov

I sit there for a few minutes before deciding to do my homework, once I finish, I pack my things again and glare at Mr. Aizawa as he reads some papers " stop glaring, it won't change anything " I roll my eyes " can I leave already ?? It's been an hour " " it's been 15 minutes " " seriously ?? " I throw my head back and groan loudly.

" Maybe next time, you won't run out of my class like that " " what was I supposed to do ?? Let them hurt him ?? " I roll my eyes and scoff. I hear him sigh before looking up at me " did you get hurt ?? " I smirk a little " awwe, does Mr. Aizawa care bout lil ol' me ?? " I see him roll his eyes " well, for starters, you are a student of mine, and two, you're the one who got stabbed and acts like it's nothing "

I shrug and slouch down a little " because it's not, we're training to be heros, right ?? So, we gotta get used to the pain one way or another " " you're just a kid though " " a kid with many problems, Eraser " I see him look a little taken back before I look out the window " this is such a waste of my time "

" What exactly do you need to do ?? " " Well, one, grocery shopping, two check up on the kid I'm looking after, and three I seriously have to pee " after a few seconds I hear him sigh again " fine, just leave, but I don't want to see you run out of my class like that again, got it ?? " I grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulder " yeah, yeah whatever you say "

I walk out of class and head to the bathroom, I use it the start walking out of the building. As I near the gate, I see Kacchan, aunty, uncle, and mom sitting in a car, waiting for me. I roll my eyes and teleport myself back home. I throw my backpack to the floor and flop down onto my bed " I already did my homework, soooo, what now ?? "

I lay in bed for a few minutes before deciding to change and go for a walk then go and look for some good food. I change into a tight black sleeveless turtleneck, dark green sweats with two little black lines on the sides, a black with dark green Adidas hoodie, and my red sneakers. I push the sleeves of the hoodie up just a little before grabbing both my phones and walking out.

 I push the sleeves of the hoodie up just a little before grabbing both my phones and walking out

( A/N Basically this but without the eye shadow and piercings )

I walk towards the mall and look around a little ' what am I even doing here ?? ' I look to the side to see a dirty little boy, no more then ten, holding a dirty little eight year old girls hand as they ask for money. I furrow my brows and walk up to them, I then kneel down infront of them.

" What are you two doing here all alone ?? Are you lost ?? Where are your parents ?? " The little boy then speaks up " th-they died, about t-two weeks a-go, we have n-nowhere to go " " what about family members ?? " He shakes his head " they w-were only child's a-and our grandp-parents died before w-we were born "