different, yet famliar

i entered my house surprised to see my parents on the couch "hi" i said, "not now" my father spoke shooing me away. i sighed, it's like every time they're here, they're not. it's nothing new though.

walking up the steps my phone vibrated in my pocket, i waited until i reached my room to open it.

billie-eilish added you as a friend

i furrowed my eyebrows, how in the hell?

i debated adding her back, toying with the phone in my hand, fuck it. i added her back throwing my phone onto my bed. i now have the sudden urge to clean.

a snap notification ding on my phone and i flinched, i half slid it.

|billie-eilish
hey it's billie
well you knew that
text me

i ignored it turning my phone off, opening my window, and putting a towel under my door i lit up my joint slowly inhaling.
-
billie pov
i threw my phone across the room, fuck fuck fuck, i don't know why i'm so scared, she's not very scary. my phone vibrated against the wall and i got up to get it.

|edenissad
hi

my stomach turned at just her simple "hi" she's so cute it hurts.

|me
u ok?

|edenissad
ofc

|me
kk
see you at school

|edenissad
mhm

i closed my phone after that, this girl is so addicting and i hardly even know her.

"so" claudia and finneas walked into my room "that girl was over here earlier" they nudged my sides. "fuck off it was nothing serious," i said getting up to throw on a hoodie. "plus i don't even know if she's gay."

claudia put her arm around my shoulder "ask her." i sighed, i don't wanna invade her privacy, i mean she was scared to tell me her name, no way she would tell me something like that. "yeah maybe i guess, but i gotta go" i grabbed my car keys, "where you going" fin asked. "drew wants ice cream" was all i said.
-
eden pov
shit sucks when you have no one to talk to. no friends whatsoever, i mean billie and i could be friends but it's too risky. i hate that i know i'm gonna get attached to her. i wish we could have something, "something" as in just a simple friendship.

i like her. a lot.

i like when she dances in the hallway while bobbing her head. i like when she does that little lama face at lunch. i like when her chains rattle while she walks. i like her eyes, her beautiful eyes. i like her lips, they look soft, almost makes me wanna kiss her. i like the way her silver hair swayed while she walked. it hurts so bad that i won't allow myself to get close to her.

i finished my joint a little while ago, now i'm just hungry, i want something sweet. i could go anytime i wanted to be honest, my parents could care less about me. one problem is i'm scared to drive, scared of cars period. i have my car but it hasn't left the garage since i got it. i guess i'll just say fuck it today and go.

putting on shoes i sprayed perfume around me and my room before walking out and grabbing my keys off the kitchen island. "hi" i said to my mom who was making dinner, for themselves i'm guessing. "not now" they keep saying, it's funny because i could literally be dying and they'd say not now.