become the abuser

i groaned at the sun shining through my window, it just had to be directly in my eyes when i woke up.

i think my parents were gone because there was no arguing going on.

they argued all night to the point where my head was pounding. it wasn't even about anything, they were just arguing for fun.

which is stupid.

on another note, i have about 25 days until i die. which i'm kinda glad it's coming up because, as selfish as it sounds, i hate living.

billie makes me feel good but it's always temporary when i go home the happiness that i felt drains down so quickly and everything's the same again.

like i said before, no matter what she does i'm still stuck in my deep dark pit.

and i've gotten far too deep to let me or someone else dig me out.
-
my knees were up by my chest as i sat in my booth. i had gone to the ice cream parlor just because.

i didn't get ice cream, i just wanted to be here.

looking out the window i let my head rest on the glass, letting out a breath of air.

it was so relaxing here because as i mentioned earlier no one comes here.

i was enjoying the peace until the door jingled and annoying laughs and voices came into earshot.

i ignored though, hoping if i didn't look at them they wouldn't look at me.

a couple of minutes passed and i was wrong.

they all sat in my booth, crashing down into the seats. letting out a sigh i turned my head to look at the group of girls.

the only person i knew was drew, everyone else i didn't.

they looked very stuck up though. blondies with fried hair and chunky mascara, typical.

"isn't your name like eden or something" one of the girls spoke with a slight chuckle.

i looked over for a slight second, scanning her up and down, and then focused my eyes outside again.

"she doesn't really talk that much" drew shrugged.

"the leader" of the group im guessing, nodded her head. "so you and billie are like" she trailed off waving her spoon in the air.

i didn't answer, i didn't even look at her, which i was sure would get me into deeper shit.

"well since you can't answer, maybe just stay away from her or else" she smiled sarcastically signaling for the other girls to get up with her.

"or else" i questioned.

"oh, so the bitch talks," she said with her overly high-pitched voice.

"she does" i fired back, it wasn't like i was trying to argue but i was already upset and she was poking at me.

the girl crossed her arms "well like i said stay away from billie."