somethings up

"tell me her name" claudia dragged out, "i'm so excited" she squealed.

"claudia, all i did was ask her if she's gay it's not that serious" i laughed, after the ice cream pallor i told finneas everything and then he told claudia and here we are. she won't get off my dick about her name, it's kinda funny though.

"if i tell you then will you get out," i asked, due to the fact that i have homework. "yes yes i will," she said, i laughed "she has this dirty blonde hair like it was brown but she dyed it, and now it's growing back. she has fairly pale skin, and her lips are this pinkish color, that i love." i watched claudias smile slowly fade which was weird "oh and this accent that's so cute."

"so- what's her name," she asked almost sounding worried, "eden," i said, she let out a shaky breath "are you okay," i asked. "mhm" claudia put on another smile "i'm gonna go."

i furrowed my eyebrows "bye, i guess."

what was that about?
-
eden pov
"dad" i called out from the kitchen, "did you guys leave any for me?" i don't know why i was asking when i knew the answer, but it's just an excuse to talk to them. i love my parents so much, even though i know they don't love me. i can't find myself to hate them because i trick myself into thinking it's all for a reason.

"no, i'm trying to watch television leave me be," he said and i sighed, "yes sir."

i wish my sister was still here, she'd leave me some. "mom, did you wanna maybe hang" i asked leaning on the table in front of her, "can't you see i'm busy, go" she said not even looking up at me. "oh, okay" i said walking upstairs. "love you" i called out, but i didn't get a response.

my phone went off and i pick it up.

billie-eilish
new message

i caught myself smiling, i don't know what it is about her that i love, correction: like, i'm definitely not in love with her. that'd be foolish.

|billie-eilish
i have a question

my stomach dropped, what could she possibly need to ask me.

|me
hit me

|billie-eilish
do u have any siblings?
or cousins

i thought for a second, why would she ask me that. i decided to lie, i don't wanna tell her about claudia.

|me
uh no
why?

|billie-eilish
oh
nvm

|me
tell me pls
i don't wanna overthink

she started typing but then stopped, which may i add made me overthink even more. i thought she wasn't gonna respond but she started calling. i was debating whether or not to answer, and i took too long so she stopped.

|billie-eilish
pick up bozo

|me
i don't like talking eilish
don't be difficult

|billie-eilish
bruh😭
pick upppp
ima call again u better pick up

i watched as my phone rang again and i decided to pick up this time, i mean i like her why wouldn't i? to say the least, i was scared, i don't know why i just was.

"hey" her voice echoed through my room which made me feel like i was levitating. it was so quiet and soft.

"hi" i answer quietly. she laughed at my quietness "why so quiet?"

"i don't like talking, i told you" i added a chuckled to make it seem like i wasn't stuck up, "i like when you talk though," she said making my stomach erupt in butterflies. "cute, really, but i don't like to," i said and she laughed again, "don't be rude."

"sorry" i apologized, "i'm joking, lighten up a little" billie laughed setting her phone up so i could see her. "lemme see your face," she said, "um-" i hesitated, i wasn't gonna say no because i didn't want her to be mad. so i got up flicking on my desk light and setting up my phone.

"now" she dragged out "tell me about you."
-
me and billie had been talking for a while, i only told her surface stuff, where i was born, when's my birthday, you get it. she still kept trying to dig at me like she wanted to know everything about me.

"hey, are you sure you don't have any siblings," she asked again, why did she wanna know so badly? "why?"

"i don't know, this girl kinda has the same facial-" i cut her off "no i don't."

"oh, okay," she said furrowing her eyebrows, "mhm" i lied straight through my teeth. i don't know exactly why she wanted to know, but it was fucking with me.
-
billie pov
"i'm gonna go," eden said, "oh" i spoke. i didn't want her to go, i could talk to her all night, she seemed to be tired though so i let her be. every time i asked her about her siblings she'd brush it off, i should take her word for it but it's messing with me.

i turned off my light and got under my covers.

somethings up.

859 words