this is not love, eden

"stop dragging me eilish" i chuckled as billie dragged me through her house, we passed a open door and i stopped in my tracks. "what're you doing come on" billie laughed and i stayed quiet. i walked backward a little trying to see into the room.

"claudia" i whispered, she looked up from laying on finneas chest. her face dropped and i stared at her walking more inside the room, billie following behind. i saw finneas furrow his eyebrows at billie and she only mouthed an "i don't know."

claudia stood up and i hugged her, i was a little token back as she didn't hug back. "oh" i unwrapped my arms from around her, she still hadn't said anything. "say something" i whispered, but she only stepped back from me.

i nodded and stepped back, "i didn't- i don't-" claudia stuttered out. i didn't know what she was trying to say but from the sound of it, it was sounding like she didn't wanna see me.

i dragged her out of the room by her hand, billie and finneas still confused about what the hell is going on.

i pulled her out in the front yard and stood in front of her.

"i missed you," i said wiping my tears. she only stepped back from me more making me furrow my eyebrows, "what's your deal" i said.
-
claudia pov
i wasn't ready to see edens face, i was determined to not see her face for the rest of my life. so i was surprised to just see her standing in front of me. "claudia i missed you so much" she sniffed pulled me into another hug.

i didn't hug her back, i didn't wanna see my sister.

from the day she was born she was my responsibility, i didn't want that. i grew a strong hatred for her as time progressed. she always wanted to do what i was doing, or she was always on me.

i care for eden, i care about her well-being, but i didn't love eden and i could admit that.

"and after that everything just-" i cut of her fast pacing and loud rambling, "eden stop!" she stopped furrowing her eyebrows, "why- why are you even here" i yelled.

"i live here," she said in her strong accent. no matter how many times i've moved, changed houses lived in friend's basements, she still popped up in my life.

"what's your fucking deal" she yelled back, "my deal?!"

"my deal" i mocked in her accent, "is i left for a reason, and now you're back, i had a plan and you ruined it!"

"plan" she questioned.

"plan as in leaving you and never seeing your face again, don't you get it eden" i chuckled humorously. "i left because of you, mom and dad let me, hell they didn't even like you!"

she stepped back tears already threatening to spill, "oh" her voice broke.

"look i care about you, but i don't want you in my life, you're just not- you're not, for me to fix, i can't take care of you," i said. she only nodded wiping tears off her face, "i'm sorry but-"

"no i get it," she smiled "it's okay."

"eden i'm-" she cut me off again "i love you claudia so much, just keep that in your head okay, that i loved you," she said before walking off.