Chapter one : ROSE Age 18

A/N: Well here is my new story, I posted a back ground on the main character, and that will be updated at random because when someone was Rose's past comes to play i'll post some back ground info on that person.

ROSE POV

I was woken up to knocking on the door. Taking out my cell phone from my back packet I looked at the time and noticed that it was only 6:30 pm. My brother and his wife left two hours ago to go on there vacation for the weekend while I stayed home and watch AJ, who is now sleeping because he has a cold.

The knocking started up again. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it. I froze when I saw the cops and a Detective at the door. I was scared because I wasn't sure why they were here, but then I saw Andrew, my brother's friend was was a Detective that worked with my brother.

I froze and said, "Andrew what's going on? Why are they here? No don't tell me, please don't tell me, no he can't be dead, no, I just turned 18 and I promised him I would change and I just cleaned up my act, no no no."

"Rose, I'm sorry. Jason was killed at the airport along with Angela, they both died by a gunman, I'm sorry Rose." He said to me. Andrew was like a brother to Andrew, but he was nothing to me. I just sat down in front of the them, and cried my eyes out.

"Drew what am I to do? What's going to happen to AJ? No one will let me keep him because of my past." I started to say, but Andrew or Drew handed me a letter that had my brother handwriting, he looked at me and said, "He had this set up when you turned 16, its his will, he asked me to hold on to it, but I already read the will and it states that if anything were to happen to him or Angela that you were to get everything and you were name was on the will stating that if anything were to happen to him that you get full custody of AJ. Come, go get some rest, I'll be back tomorrow morning to get things taken care of."

"Drew, I don't want to stay here. After they are put to rest I'm going to move away. I'm not sure where, but I don't want to be here. I can't live here knowing he's dead and that being known as the cops messed up little sister or having AJ growing up knowing that he's that cops son. I can't do that. I'm sorry."

"Rose please stay with someone who can help you, I don't want you to live on your own, call a friend that you have and see if you can stay with him until your fine." Drew said to me.

I nodded my head and watched as the cops and the Detectives all left my house and shut and locked the door. Walking up to my nephew's room I sat down and cried my eyes out. I couldn't stay here after they were put to rest.

I took out my phone and called my one friend who was like a brother to me. I needed him here with me right now.

"Hello? Rose are you there?" Said CC.

"CC, Jason is dead. The cops just came by and told me. After they are put to rest I'm going to need a place to stay. I need help CC, I don't know what to do." I cried my eyes out again.

"Rose don't do anything, I'm on my way out to you right now. I'll be there, but I might be dragging people with me. Is it okay?" He asked me.