Chapter 20

A/N: Hey everyone I'm back. I am trying to update each story by sunday. Also some time before sunday (4/10/16) I'll be posting a chapter and it will be from a new story I've been working on before Christmas. So I hope you all will like it and I also hope this chapter is worth the long wait you all had suffered from. Anywho on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's pov

The weeks went by fast and we were back where I used to live with my brother and I was sad and happy to be back because of the fact that I get to see Drew today. We got here earlier because of my court date being tomorrow. CC and the rest of BVB would be here tomorrow morning. I got up and grabbed some clothes to take a shower. I looked over to see if AJ was still sleeping and he was. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door and striped down and hopped into the shower.

When I wrapped a towel around my body I heard someone knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door and noticed that it was only Chris, when I noticed that he was looking at me and then I realized I was only in a towel, I saw him smirking at me and said, "May I come in so I can use the bathroom real quick."

I looked at him and asked, "Is anyone else up yet?"

"Nope everyone is already asleep," He told me.

I let him in and the bathroom was just big enough to fit two people in it. I walked into the shower and closed the curtain and put on my bra and underwear. Then I grabbed my leggings to put them on and same with my shirt. When I walked back out Christ pushed me up against the door and kissed me and said, "I've been wanting to kiss you since you looked down the other night."

"I know. I've wanted to kiss you two. But don't forget you meet Drew in an hour," I told him.

"I know. But can we watch a movie tonight and ask one of the guys to watch AJ?"

"Nope because CC isn't going to be here until tomorrow. And Drew might take him but because tomorrow is court I don't want to risk anything."

"Okay I see your point."

I smiled and kissed him one last time and he let me walk out of the bathroom. I walked back into the back room and saw that AJ was walking up. He looked at me and said, "I get to see uncle Drew today."

I nodded my head and he got up and ran to the bathroom and when he came back I pulled out his cameo outfit and put them on him and he looked at me and said, "I get to wear this today?"

"Yes baby. But when we see uncle Drew we'll be going to see mommy and daddy," I told him.

AJ looked down and said, "I don't remember them though you always show me pictures and tell me stories."

"Its okay AJ. One day you'll see them again. Now I got a text that uncle CC will be here at any time. If CC says its okay do you want to chill with him and the guys tonight?"

"Does that mean uncle Ash can teach me more how to play the base?" AJ asked me.

"If you ask him," I told him.

Soon the hour ticked by and BVB's bus pulled up and CC ran off and got onto ours and he looked at me and said, "Drew called and he's on his way to the venue with a van. I guess he has a girlfriend and rented a van so we all can fit. So it'll be you, me, Chris, AJ, Drew and his girlfriend. Then tomorrow we'll all be going to court."

I looked at CC and said, "Yes, but I guess Thomas wants to talk to me. I need to see him CC. There are things that could ruin everything and I need to know why he did what he did."

Cc looked at me and he just walked away. I walked off the bus and found a chair and sat down and started to think about what had happened. I sat down and started to think about everything that happened and what could go wrong tomorrow in court. I was drifting away from the present and went back into past.

Thomas, he was mine and Jason's older brother yet he was our half brother. He didn't like my mother and our father didn't want anything to do with him. When Jason and I got into a fight I turned to Thomas for help which at the time I thought it was a good idea, but later on I found out I was wrong. Thomas wasn't who I thought he was. And I found out the hard way. How did I find out, well let's just say I went to him place for a party and things turned bad which ended me calling CC and he called Jason and my parents. My father had Thomas sent away.

"Rose you okay?"

I blanked and looked around and saw Andy standing in front of me. He bent down and looked into my eyes and said, "Rose everything is going to be okay. You know that we're all going to be there for you tomorrow."

I glanced at him and said, "That's not what I'm worried about. What I'm worried about is Thomas."

"Rose he can't get to you. CC said that Thomas wanted to talk to you before Court tomorrow?" Asked Andy while he lit up a smoke.

"He's mad because I agreed to it. I want nothing more to do with Thomas but I need to know why he killed him. I need to know why he hates me so much. Ever since I got into a fight with Jason and started to hang out with Thomas things started to get out of control, but things got even messed up but the worst is that Thomas did something unforgivable something that I can't tell anyone. I never told anyone and when I go see Thomas tomorrow, I needed to go and see Thomas alone and CC's pissed about that. "

"I can see why but you need to do what you think is right," Andy said to me.

While we were talk I noticed a Van pulled up and parked next to the van. When someone got out I knew then that it was Drew and I ran over to him and he had his arms opened and I jumped on him and my legs and arms wrapped around him, while I hug him tight. I missed him so much, he was another brother to me like CC is.

"I'm glad that someone missed me. Now where is that little boy?" Drew ask me.

I jumped down and said, "Inside the bus, come one and I'll introduce you to everyone." I told him.

"Okay, let me get my girlfriend out of the van, you'll love her. "