Chapter 26

A/N: Hey how are you wonderful readers doing? Any who I'm hoping to update twice a week from now on but not sure what days just yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV

We got up and walked out into the hallways. AJ looked up and ran over to me. I picked him up and sat down in a chair and held him tight.

"Can I go home with you?" AJ asked.

"Not yet baby. Are you being good for this nice lady?" I asked him.

AJ looked down and over at the social work that was a friend of Drew's. I looked at her and said, "How has he been?"

"He's a sweet boy. He's told me stories about traveling you and your friends. About how he gets to learn how to earn money and to spend it wisely at such a young age," Said Miss Ace.

"Yeah AJ helps me at the merch table and all the people that come by like him. They even ask him what he wants to do, and he always tell him he wasn't be a cop like his dad or start a band and get famous like all his uncles. AJ loves to watch a lot of shows. But sometimes I'm worried that he's growing up to fast," I told her.

"He told me that he loves being with you and the bands. He told me that their is another band that also has some kids, and he's always going over to hang with them," Said Miss. Ace.

"Yeah. He loves it. I'm just glade that he's happy. He told me I should go for the job because he wanted me to get out more and find somebody," I told her.

I kissed AJ on the forehead and Drew walked over and said, "We have to go back in, but your not gonna like it, they'll be calling CC first and then Thomas will be next."

I sighed and AJ looked up and said, "Uncle Drew is Thomas the one who hired those people to kill mommy and daddy ? And isn't he the one who hurt Aunt Rose?"

I looked away and Drew bent down to face AJ and said, "Yes little man he was the one that caused everything. But keep in mind that he is paying for it. Now be a good boy for miss Ace okay."

AJ hopped off from me and hugged Drew, all of the BVB guys, and all of motionless and their girls within the group. AJ hugged Holly and he can running over to me and hugged me very tightly and gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat back down and started to color again.

I got up and walked back into the court room and all to soon we started where we left off. CC was sworn in and waited to be asked questions.

"Now Mr. Mora how long have you known Miss Turner and her family?" Asked Mr. Jones.

CC looked at me and said, "Please call me CC or Mr. Coma. I've known Rose and Jason ever since we were kids. I was always their for Rose. When she started to go down hill with everything that happened I dropped whatever I was doing and went to find her. I helped her and we're close like a brother would be with his sister."

"How many times did you drop everything to help Miss Turner out?" Asked Mr. Jones.

"More than I can count. Its not that Rose can't deal with everything on her own, she just needs someone their to hold her and tell her everything will be okay," Said Cc.

"Now what were you doing when you got the call about Mrs and Mr. Turner being killed?" Asked mr. Jones.

CC sighed and said, "I have having a bbq with my band mates. We just got off from tour and we were just relaxing for the day. I was holding the bbq at my place. My phone ranged and I heard Rose crying. At the time I thought that her and Jason got into an argument, or that someone might have hurt her or she crashed the car again. When she told me that Jason and his wife was shot, I was heart broken. That night I left and went to Rose right away. I knew that she was lone with AJ."