Chapter 18

A/n: hey guys here is another chapter. So anyone on here watched that shadow hunter show on abcfamily or aka free form ? What did you think of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I was looking though my clothes to see what I should wear to this little date. So I pulled on a black skirt that stopped just above the knee and a black button up shirt. I put on some tights and flat shoes.

I walked over to the mirror that was in the room and put on my makeup and also brushed my hair and pulled that to the side. I put on a heart necklace and someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," I called.

When I was putting my makeup away CC walked in and said, "Wow aren't you all dressed up all nice and pretty."

"Shut it. Its just a date," I told him.

CC shut the door and walked over to me and put his arms around me and said, "But its your first one that you're going on. The last time you went out with someone was before you and your bother got into that argument," Cc said.

I walked away from him and over to the only picture of me, my brother, my sister in law, and AJ.

"I know. But I'm scared CC. It's just that the guys and their girlfriends were questioning me about how we met and why I can't live by myself, I'm scared that the truth will come out and that they'll hate me because of what happened," I said with worry in my voice.

"Rose I won't let that happen. I won't let anyone find out the truth because I promised you're brother. Now you have a good guy waiting for you in the living area of this bus and AJ who wants to give you a kiss before you leave for your date," Said CC.

I smiled and nodded my head and Cc held out his arm and said, "My lady."

"Why thank you kind sir," I said.

We walked out of the back room and AJ came running up to me. I pick him up and said, "No you behave for uncle CC or no video games or learning how to play drums."

"I'll be good. You have fun with Chris," AJ told me.

Chris walked over and said, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah," I said I waves by to AJ and CC.

Chris and I walked outside over to a car. We both go in and Chris said, "How about we go watch a movie and then go to dinner?"

"That sounds nice."

We went and watched a random movie, some of the fans noticed Chris and me and asked us to sign things and what not. Then we drove to a random restaurant to get something to eat. When we walked in we were getting some funny looks. Chris didn't care and I didn't either. Once we were seated Chris looked at me and said, "So what do you think about our first date so far?"

"Mm, I think its going pretty good. I haven't been out to see a movie in a long time," I admitted to him.

"Really? Do you take AJ to see a movie or two?" Chris asked me.

"Yeah once in a while I do but its normally a kids movie. But I haven't seen anything that rated over pg13 in a long time in a movie theater."

Soon we ordered out food and the waitress kept looked at Chris but he just didn't seem to care.

"Rose, what are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"Nothing much. Just worried about what's going to happen next month. The court date is scaring me because of the fact that Thomas is waiting for me," I told him.

"Rose, CC told me about Thomas and what he did, I have a feeling that their is more to the story," Said Chris.

I looked down and said, "There is more, but I'll tell you another time. I'm just not ready to tell you everything just yet Chris."

"I understand that. So what do you think of touring with me and the guys?" He asked.

We talked and talked and our food was brought to us and all to soon Chris paid the bill and we were on our way back to the venue. When we arrived Chris looked at me and said, "Lets go for a walk."

"Okay sure."

We went for a long walk and we both just were quiet. When we reached a field we sat down and just watched the stars up in the Sky. Chris pulled me to him and just held me and said, "Rose I was to confess something to you, I know it might be early but I want to get this off my chest before it drives me crazy."

"Okay go a head," I told him while I turned my head to look at him.

"I love you. I really do. I know its early but I don't want to rush things between us."

I smiled and said, "I think I love you two, and its not to early for us saying that. But I know I have feelings for you, strong feelings but I'm not sure if its love or something else but I'll tell you once I know."

"I'll take that as long as I can be the only guy that kisses you," Said Chris.

"Then I have to be the only girl you kiss then," I said.

All to soon Chris kissed me and the coldness of this lip rings on my lips sent chills down my neck to my arms. I kissed his back and all to soon this simple kiss turned into more.

I pulled back for air and said, "Wow."

He smiled and said, "Its strange kissing someone who never really been with a guys before."

"You read my texts to Cc," I asked with a smile.

"No, CC showed me those Texts," Chris admitted to me.

I kissed him again and said, "Well don't do it again because its not nice."

"I promise. Come I gotta get you back to the bus for CC yells at me."

I laughed at him as he pulled me along with him to the bus. When it came into view Chris pulled me in his arms and said, "I love you and good night."

He kissed me long and hard and when we pulled away, I was breathless and said, "Nigh Chris."

We both walked into the bus and CC was wide awake with AJ in his arms. When CC noticed that we were back he put AJ in the back room and came back and said, "So how did the date go you guys?"

"I think it went really good though the movie was stupid," Said Chris.

I laughed and looked up at CC and said, "It was pretty good, some of his fans noticed who he was and asked for us to sign things, and one asked for a picture but Chris told her no and said that to message him tomorrow before their show and he'll let her take a group picture of him and the guys and she can take a picture of her and each of the guys. And Chris said that he'll give her a poster that's sign by each other guys."

"Wow really Chris?" Asked CC.

"Yeah, she was the only one out of the group to realize I was with Rose here. And Rose said that She'll let her meet you and if you could introduce her to the rest of BVB and do the same she'll keep quiet on me and Rose. The reason why was because she said she'll stay quiet about mine and Rose's date."

"Wow that's crazy. Anyways Rose, Drew called and they found Thomas and their is an order in effect that he cannot talk or try and find you. Drew's brother has some people keep an eye on him."

"Thanks CC. Well I'm going to bed. See you boys in the morning," I said as I walked into the bunk room but I stopped and listen to what they were saying.

"Chris promise me you won't break her heart."

"I won't CC. I love her too much, and she actually had fun tonight." Said Chris.

"Well that's good. I'm heading over to my bus, oh Ronnie is having a BBQ tomorrow," Said CC.

"Okay cool, well night CC."