Chapter four

CC's Pov

Its been two years and Rose has been handling herself well. Yet it has been a bumpy road because of the fact that Rose has relapsed into her depression when she moved in with me. I was scared for her. She wouldn't talk.

After a while she started to talk and she decided to go back to school and get a degree, which degree I wouldn't know. She started college and she used to take AJ with her until me and the guys talked her into letting AJ go to a daycare that Sammi's friend or cousin runs And soon after that AJ started to go to daycare.

Every time we would leave for tour I would call and asked Daisy to keep and eye on her and AJ because of the fact that I was worried that Rose would do something stupid. Rose was a sister to me in every way imaginable. Soon after that AJ was down and me and the rest of the band asked what was wrong and he told us that he wanted a father and that he used to call Rose mommy and that he wanted a daddy, yet he also wanted an Uncle.

Andrew who was Jason's partner, was an uncle to AJ. Aj wanted to know if I could be his uncle because of the fact that I call Rose my sister. I told AJ that he can call me an uncle. Soon the rest of the guys agreed and allowed AJ to call him uncle's. So now AJ has five uncles and one aunt because he refuses to call Sammi, Juliet, and Ella Aunt.

What about Nia you ask? Well we have hit a wall and I'm not sure if I want to be with her because I feel like she's been cheating on me with someone. But at the moment I am more concerned about Rose. Yet three weeks ago we got word that we'll be playing at warp tour and after that we have one of our normal tour coming up. Also another band that we're (I mean me and the band) are friends with asked if we have a merch girl and I told him I have to see and that Rose has the final say. So I went and asked her and she would love to go on tour. She moved all her classes online because she wanted to finish her degree as fast as she could.

"Uncle Ash you hear Ro. You're not allowed to flirt with girls." Yelled AJ.

I looked over and saw Ash talking to another girl. Yep Ash is looking for another girl and I guess AJ isn't happy about that.

"Ash what do you think you are doing with my little boy?" Shouted Rose.

"Fallen," Ash says as he looks at Rose, at the girl and down at AJ. "Nothing I swear that I'm not using Aj for getting a girl."

Rose looked at Ash with a death glare and says, " Are you sure about that. Because I believe that I just heard him say the word Flirt, and your the one whose been teaching him."

Ash looks over at me and says, "CC help, call off your sister."

"Sorry Ash, you know that she doesn't want Aj to know anything like that at because he is too young." I told Ash.

AJ started to laugh and looked over at Rose and said, "Mommy I'm sorry. I asked uncle Ash to show me how he gets himself a girlfriend." Said AJ.

Rose walked over to him and said,"AJ when your older and taller uncle Ash can teach you everything that you need to know. But until then, please don't do something to get others into trouble. Your daddy wouldn't like that."

Rose walked away as AJ looked up at me and said, "Uncle CC did I make mommy sad?"

I bent down and looked at AJ in the eyes and said, "Yes and no. She'll be fine. Why don't you go and tell her your sorry and that its time for her to meet the band that she'll be with."

Aj looked up at me with a smile and said, "Okay."

I walked around and noticed that Jake and Jinxx were cooking and having fun. After I walked away I found Chris, as in Chris Motionless from motionless in white.

"Hey CC did you talk to you friend about being a merch girl for us?" Asked Chris.

"Yea and she said yes to working for you but there is one slight problem, she has a child, but the child isn't hers, it was her brother's child. Her brother died and the child was left in her care."

I had to tell him because I just wanted to let him know because Rose would most likely to say something different.

"Yeah that's no problem." Said Chris.

Then Aj came running with Rose not far behind. When AJ got closer to me he had tears running down his face.

"Uncle CC, she was looking at a picture of daddy and also she held this. What is it." Said AJ.

He handed me what he had in his hand and I said, "Did she have this on her wrist or was it in a small box with your father's picture?"

"Box." Said AJ.

Rose got closer to me and I gave her the look. She nodded her head in understanding. I then tuned back to Chris and said, "Well this is AJ. Aj this is Chris, the lead singer for his band."

"Uncle CC he looks stranger than uncle Andy. He has something in him mouth." Said AJ.

"I know AJ. Rose this is Chris, Chris this is Rose your new merch girl." I introduced them to one another.

Chris look down at AJ and said, "You don't find me scary looking?"

"No, because your like Uncle Andy and the of bvb. I'm not scared, besides Mommy listens to a lot of music and I've see your music videos, and I sing along to the songs, but mommy doesn't allow me to curse." Said AJ.

Chris then turned to Rose and said,"I see you have a fine boy there, Rose."

Rose looked at Chris and said, "He's actually my nephew but he likes to call me mommy. And everything he just said is true."

We were all talking until I heard Rose's phone go off, She answered it and just then she ran into the house, I can after her, she was in the living room, she turned on the new and watched what it said.

"Today the man that was sent to jail for killing Officer Turner was released to day due to some new findings. We'll have more later so stay tuned.." Said the news cast person.

"Rose." I said softly.

I looked at her when AJ ran over to her and said, "Mommy, is the bad guy who got daddy and mommy on the lose?"

I watched as Rose looked at me and started to cry. I walked over to her, as Andy walked out and asked, "What happened?"

"Andy get Daisy over her now. I need to get Rose to her room and call Drew and see what the blazing hell is going on." I ordered as I pulled Rose away from sight and up to her room.

A/N: Well there it is my next chapter. Hope you all like it. Any questions just message me or comment them. :D