Chapter 37

A/N: Well here is a new chapter. Sorry it took me a while to write three to four chapters. I'll try and write two chapters a week so that way I can update twice a week and not worry about running out of chapters until this story is finish. Well let me know what you all think of this chapter. Also let me know if some of my characters tend to act or cross over from one story to the next with the story line and character acts as well. I'm trying to improve a lot. So anything would help. Anyways on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose POV

I woke the next day and I was in a bed next to AJ. I slowly got up and walked out into the living room and noticed that everyone was awake. Ashely glanced over at me and smiled. Andy and Juliet where cooking and CC was nowhere to be found.  I sat down at the table and Andy handed me a plate of food.

I just looked at it and pushed it away from me. I got up and walked outside and sat down on the swing on the porch. I sighed and soon I felt someone sitting next to me. I glanced up and saw Ash sitting next to me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

I sighed and said, "Ash what is going to happen now?"

My voice was shaky and I knew that he could tell. I sighed again and just thought about everything over.

"Its going to be fine. Just take it one day at a time." Ash said.

I curled up next to him and he held me. I felt safe. Safer than I did in Chris's arms.

"Chis finely called earlier today. He's on his way. CC was livid with him because he never picked up any of our calls," Ash told me.

"Yeah you don't want to piss CC off. Ash when he comes I don't want to see him. He never picked up for any one. I don't want to hear the reasons why. I don't want AJ around him. I don't want anything to do with him." I said.

"I understand. I'll always be here for you," said Ash.

I smiled and hugged him. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I awoke and realized I was back in the same room as before. I got up and noticed that AJ was gone. When I walked out of the bedroom I found AJ with Andy. Andy glanced at me and said, "CC is outside with Juliet and Ash talking to Chris. Are you sure you don't want to see him?"

I felt like crying and Andy sent AJ to the bedroom and Andy hugged me and I cried and said, "I'm scared Andy. I was almost or was Rapped and I don't know anything. I thought I found happiness but I found out that each time I tried to call my so called boyfriend that he never picked up. Andy I'm done. I thought he was worse, whoever made me feel this way again is evil. Can I please just leave?"

Andy held me and said, "I wish you didn't have to feel this way. But your like my sister. I'll protect you. I love you sis. Come on you need to try and eat something. No matter how long it will take I'll be here for you. I'll help you. AJ needs you. Your the only person who is his blood family."

I knew he was right but I wanted out of this life. But I couldn't leave AJ. Andy helped me up and started to lead me to the kitchen when I heard shouting from outside. I sighed and pulled away from him and he knew what I wanted. He led me over to the door and opened it and closed it behind us.

I was shocked to see Chris, with two of his bandmates along with Cc in the middle and Ashy in front of him. CC was trying to stop a fight from happening along with two of Chris's bandmates.

"She doesn't want to see you," Ashley said.

"I want to see and hear it from her. I know you love her. Don't act like I haven't seen you looking her. Always around when she needs someone to help her or someone to cry on. Now let me see her." Chris yelled.

Juliet stood in front of me and when she realized I was up she walked over and said, "You need to stop them. Drew is on his way."

I sighed and watched the two guys argue over me. I don't know how long I watched them and when they both realized I was outside I said, "Stop Chris. I didn't want you here since you hardly talked to me when Tour ended. I thought I could trust you but it seems like I was wrong. When Ash and CC tried calling you and the rest of your band you were no where. You couldn't pick up the phone. For 7 days no word from you. I've had it. When I was attacked I made up my mind to break it off from you."

Chris looked at me and said, "I'm sorry. I locked myself away just to write songs. I didn't mean to leave you out in the-"

"I don't want to hear it Chris. I saw the pictures of you hanging out with a new girl. I don't want to deal with it anymore. I'm done. I knew how things were going were too good to be true. I had a feeling before tour ended that you seemed off and now I know why. I'm just lucky we didn't sleep together. Goodbye Chris. Have a nice life." I said.

I turned to walk away from them and he said, "I'll be seeing you during tour, because you still work for me."

I looked at him and said, "I quit. Goodbye Motionless."

I turned to walk away and I started to fall and Andy caught me. I felt weak. Andy placed me on the couch inside. I looked at him and said, "I'm tired."

"I'll make them leave. AJ can you come out here and keep an eye on her for a minute or to." Andy said.

Andy POV

Once Rose was inside and laying down. I walked back out and walked over to Chris and said, "Please leave. She's not ready to talk to you. I don't know what you were thinking or doing but it would be best for you to leave my little sister alone. She doesn't need this stress or anything so please leave."

Chris glared at me and looked at Ashley and said, "Just because she said that she doesn't want me doesn't mean I give up. I want her."

"Chris she doesn't want you right now. Give it a rest and leave. You had chances but you blew it by not picking up your phone. CC get them off my yard now." I said.

CC got them to leave. Juliet was inside with Rose. Me, CC and Ash stood outside and I said, "She's weak because she hasn't ate anything yet. So please be careful. Ash I don't know what she said, but please remember not to provoke anyone."

"I'll try not to Andy. But you know that guy got on my nerves way to fast. Its getting hot out here lets go back inside," said Ashley.