Forty Six

—-(Y/N)'s Pov—-

"Levi? You ok? Why aren't you saying anything?" I say as he has only but a blank stare.

He suddenly crosses his arms, turning around with his back facing me and Hanji.

"Rivaille, what are you doing?" Hanji questions him, but he doesn't say anything.

I walk over to his front side as he quickly looks down, not wanting to look at my face.

"Levi?" I say lightly taking his chin so I could see his face.

"Are you... really pregnant? You're not bullshitting... right?" He says as his lips quivers.

My eyes soften at his state. I wipe his tear away, smiling at him as I gently place both of my hands on his cheeks. "Yes. I'm actually pregnant, Levi."

He smiles, leaned into my hands as I peck his lips.

"Imma be a grandma!" Hanji says doing a cartwheel as I laugh at her.

"AHHHHH!" I look over to see the squad running towards us, embracing us in a big bear hug.

"Ew. You guys are disgusting." Levi barks. "Get your filthy hands off of me. Filthy brats. How dare you touch me?"

"I'm going to be an auntie!" Sasha says with a big grin.

"Me too." Mikasa says with a smile.

"Dumbasses! Get away from her! You'll squish her stomach!" Levi yells, violently pushing Jeans head.

"Ow!" Jean whines.

"Calm down, Levi. I'm fine." I say as they break the hug.

"How long have you been pregnant for?" Armin asks.

"3 months?" I say looking at Hanji as she nods her head.

"3 months?!" Levi shouts. "Fuck no."

"Did you not notice her stomach and breasts getting bigger?" Hanji says laughing.

"Well duh! But I didn't wanna be rude and say that she was getting fat." Levi says.

"I should slap the shit outta you, just for that B.S right there." I say glaring at him.

"We're going back to headquarters. Right. Now." He says taking my hand.

"What? Why?" I question.

"So I can take care of you, that's why. And..." he says placing his hand on my growing belly. "Take care of her as well."

——————

~2 months later~
Sitting on yours and Levi's bed as Hanji walks into the room.

"Hey, (Y/N). How are you? Where's Rivaille?" Hanji says.

"I'm good. Levi's in the shower." I say popping a grape in my mouth.