Fifty One

.•+* *+•.

Whiter than snow haired devil, and the black as night haired angel. Want, lust, Love... like the most addicting drugs in the world, all bundled up in one singular bed.

Making love to each other. Definitely not the first time. The white Devil and the black Angel... who knew that they'll find love... in a hopeless world like this?

She, the devil and beautiful goddess that she is, wanting to make him happy, overwhelmed with passion. Just once more on his special day. That's why she married him. To make the rest of his life full of joy and love. That's the least thing she can do for him. For helping her out of her own hell. For helping her, finally believing in love herself.

Of course, she isn't good at expressing her love into words, so... why not put it into her actions?

.•+* *+•.

.::🍋::.

You start to pull his pants down as he shivers at your touch. The more you touch him, the more needy he gets. Dirty thoughts lingering in his mind, dancing images of you in his head. Excitement going through his body like electricity, like he'll burst into flames any minute now.

He's bottomless as you're already in position. One of his favorite positions. One of the many positions you'll be doing tonight as you tease his tip, licking it lightly as he tugs your hair gently.

You lick his pre-cum off his tip. Then, you lick his bottom as you take him in whole, almost forgetting how big he really was as his erection sunk into your throat. Swirling him around in your mouth, he groans in pleasure, pulling your hair even more in the process.

You grab his hips with your tiny hands as you begin to deep-throat him. His dick going deeper in your throat as you bob your head up and down, choking a couple of times from his length as both of your faces flush a deep red.

His breathing becomes uneven, embarrassed from moaning your name in pleasure, but he couldn't help it. He was about to climax and you were making it harder for him to breath as he began to heat up.

He softly moans, pulling your hair as he goes deeper once more. On you end, it's actually a little uncomfortable as his length was hitting the back of your throat, but it's his birthday. He deserves a treat.

He grunts and says, "I'm cumming..."

As soon as he finished that sentence, you opened your mouth as his wet cock slides out, a string of saliva still connected as you shook your head and say, "Not yet, baby." You stood up off the bed as he watches you take your belt off, unintentionally licking his lips as you slip your pants and panties off.

You crawl back on the bed as your knees were on either side of his waist. You start to unbutton his dress shirt, taking it off in a swift movement as he grips your hips, looking in your eyes deeply.

You cup his cheeks with your hands, passionately kissing him as your tongues fight for dominance. You successfully distract the man with your lips as you sat down, his huge bulge entering you in a big force as you moan in each other's mouths.