Chapter 47

"Happy birthday!" Louis exclaimed just as Zayn opened the door, twisting the confetti cannon right above Zayn's head, making him jump.

"Jesus Lou!" Gigi exclaimed, standing right behind Zayn, as the confetti showered the two of them. Zayn laughed, kissing Gigi's cheek, before showing Louis the finger, making me laugh and turn my camera from Louis to Zayn, snapping pictures.

Rachel came up from behind Louis, and hit the side of his head, making Louis scowl, finally walking into the house.

Niall and Harry walked into the room, only for Louis to flip them both off, making them turn to each other confused, as Louis walked off into the living room, where Liam, Grace, Zayn's family and Gigi's family were.

"Babe?" Jenny called out, from the living room, making me look up from my camera.

"Yeah?" Harry and I said together at the same time, making the both of us turn to each other. Niall burst out laughing. Zayn suppressed a laugh and Gigi smiled, turning to a laughing Rachel.

Harry groaned out in annoyance, making me burst out laughing. 

"Did you both just reply to that?" Jenny asked, walking out of the living room and eyeing us both, making me grin.

"The real question is who were you really calling out to." I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"You, obviously." she said to me, rolling her eyes, making Harry turn to me with an annoyed look.

"I'm kidding, babe. I just wanted to ask you if you brought the chocolates?" Jenny asked, turning to Harry, and wrapping her arms around him. Zayn and Gigi eventually moved on from our conversation and to their own in the kitchen.

"Why do you want chocolates?" Niall asked Jenny, moving towards me before wrapping his arms around me and pecking my neck.

"I've been weirdly craving that a lot." Jenny said. Jenny wasn't a person to eat sweet food a lot, so it was weird.

"Dang, your baby got Harry's sweet tooth." I commented, making Harry grin at his girlfriend.

"Also no, I forgot the chocolates, but I'm pretty sure Zayn has some." Harry said, making Jenny nod. Jenny then turned in the direction of the kitchen, shouting out a loud, "Zayn!"

I giggled at her, before I felt Nialls arms that were around my waist, move to the camera around my neck. He grabbed it and turned it over, taking a picture of us both smiling at the camera before he kissed my cheek and clicked a picture of that. I blushed watching his actions, before turning my head to give him a kiss.

"Cheeky boy." I said smiling at him, before removing his arms from around me, moving to the living room, Niall right behind, arm in arm.

I sat down on the couch, watching as Grace explained some story to Zayn and Gigis moms. Niall immediately sat down next to me and snuggled up to me, making me giggle softly. He kissed my cheek softly, making butterflies erupt in my stomach, like they always did.

He's been so affectionate lately and I loved it. I wrapped my arms around him, letting his head rest on my chest, as we both continued to listen to the rest of Grace's story. 

Soon everyone was in the living room with us, laughing and exchanging stories. It felt good to have everyone in the same room again, and it wasn't even awkward knowing that Zayn and Gigis family were also there.

After a while, Gigi walked out of the room and walked right back in with a cake in her hands, a big smile on her face. Niall looked up from my chest once the cake was placed in front of us on the table, since Zayn was seated right beside us. Zayns eyes lit up seeing the cake, and he smiled up at Gigi, before getting up and placing a kiss on her lips.