Chapter 19

About an hour ago, Rachel and Grace came over to help me and Jenny get dressed, after we requested of course. They were very fashionable women and we sort of looked up to them in a way.

"Ugh, you both gorgeous women, making me miss my prom." grumbled Grace to both of us, just as we were leaving, making us all laugh.

"Thank you for the help, Grace. We'll call you guys after, yea?." I tell her, me and Jen huging them both, thanking them for our help.

"My girls are all grown up." My mum says, tears in her eyes, making us all turn to her standing with her phone up. Mrs Winston was stood behind her, glancing at the both of us, a big smile on her face.

"Ma, don't say that. We're always gonna be your girls." I said hugging her, "I love you." 

"I love you too, baby. Now go have fun." She said, kissing my cheek and then hugging Jenny. She continued to click pictures as we walked towards the car, turning around and laughing at our mums actions.

Niall and Harry had sent James to pick us up, in the white Range Rover. We walked to the car, the chilling and crisp air around us making us shiver, despite the cardigans.

"Hi James." I said cheerfully entering the car, before helping Jenny in.

"Hello Miss Marvin. Good to see you again. You look stunning, dear. So do you." He said looking at me and then Jenny. Jenny shut the door, as James started driving.

"I'm Jennifer." She said, smiling, "and thank you." 

"Mr Styles and Mr Horan, said to drop you off at their hotel and then from there at 6:00, you all will head to your school." He said glancing at his watch. 

"Okay." Jenny said, grinning from ear to ear at the mention of Harry's name.

horan boy: Hey babe. Where you girls at?

Me: On our way, hun. Don't faint when you see us ;)

horan boy: You girls look that bad?

Me: stfu, you're not funny 

horan boy: or am i?

I chuckled at Niall, his humour making me question the whole relationship.

James soon stops in front of Niall's hotel. James stepped out of the vehicle, rushing to the door before we could even grab the handle.

He offered Jenny a hand, after while he offered a hand for me to get out. We thanked him, and continued our way into the hotel.

There seemed to be no paparazzi at all, which made me slightly suspicious, but I brushed it off as we head into the lobby and to the elevators. I nodded at the security guard standing there, who was the same guard who stopped me the other day. He recognized me and nodded back.

We headed over to their floor and towards Harrys room, since that's where both the lads were according to Nialls text. We knocked at the door, waiting to hear a response.

"Come in." He says from inside. 

I glance at Jenny before taking a deep breath in and then turn the handle and opening the door. 

Niall and Harry, our gorgeous dates, were stood in the room holding roses. Niall was holding white roses, as my dress was white and Harry was holding red roses, as Jenny's dress was red. 

We entered smiles fixed onto both our faces. My eyes met Niall's before his jaw dropped dramatically. I laughed, watching his face, hearing Jenny chuckle beside me. 

"You look absolutely gorgeous." I said, walking up to Niall, my hand grabbing his arm. 

"Thank you, love. You don't realize how gorgeous you look." He breathes out, before handing me the flowers.