Chapter 30

"Come on! People will be arriving soon!" She exclaims.

Rachel Stone was standing in a room with her mom and a stylist helping her with her dress and her bridesmaids, me included, dressing each other up. Our dresses were a light pink, which matched with just about anything.

"Rach, please relax. You don't have to keep on checking if everything's perfect. Becky, Hailee, Luke and Fred are taking care of that. And there is still 3 more hours for people to start entering." Vera tells her, handing Mrs Stone, the bobby pins.

Rachel's dress was heaven sent. It was utterly gorgeous and looked fabulous on her. She really looked stunning in it, and I'm sure Louis would melt just seeing her.

"Guys, any idea where Jenny... and Grace are?" I asked, grabbing my earring from my bag and putting them on. 

"Oh great, My maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids are not even here. Wonderful. " She said, throwing both her arms up in the air. I smile, seeing how pissed she was.

"We're here! We're here!" said two voices as they barge into the room, with their gowns in their hands. 

"Speaking of the devils, where were you guys? And you're not even ready yet!" Rachel exclaims, as she moved about. Her mother smacked her arm, and told her to stop moving around, making me chuckle.

I offer both Jenny and Grace hugs, before Grace sighs seeing Rachels pout.

 "Rach, we still have a lot of time to et ready. Oh and you look absolutely beautiful, hun." said Grace, making Rachel grin at her bestfriend.

"Thanks." Rach said, opening her arms for Grace to hug her. 

I get up and walk out of the doors, a mischievous plan forming in my brain. I walk down the hallway, as quick as I could in my heels, took a right and opened the first door in sight.

It complete chaos in that room.

Of course I didn't enter. I just took my phone and snapped a couple of pictures.

Of Louis Tomlinson standing only in his boxers, waiting for Liam Payne to bring his pants.

I start recording a video just as Louis said, "Liam Payne! Where the fuck are my pants!?" I tried hard not to giggle at the sight of my best friend turning red in rage when Liam suddenly runs up to Louis with his pants. He furiously puts them on.

I snap more pics of Harry and.... Niall tying their ties. I snap pictures of Louis' other friends as they all got ready. I closed my phone and slowly shut the door. I giggle, once more, as I run back to the girls room.

"I know it's bad luck to see each other at this time, but Louis' not even completely dressed. You have got to watch this!" I tell Rachel, opening the video on my phone. I stand next to her, as the others try to stand around me and see.

"Oh My God!" Rachel says laughing. 

Yesssssss, finally got her to laugh!  

"He's so cute!" Rachel said, giggling at him trying to pull his pants on.

When I swipe through the pictures, I stop at one where Niall and Harry were tying their ties and laughing. We haven't talked since our argument and he has made no sign to do so, either.

I didn't tell anyone that I was bothered, as today was a beautiful day and I just didn't want to ruin it. They were all happy. I smiled along with them, putting on my best smile, with my dimples and everything. 

Today was the day my two best friends get married. Be happy, Beth. I walked to my bag and searched for a bracelet. I had brought tons of them to choose from. My eye caught one in special.