Chapter 23

"Did you take everything?" Jenny asks me for the hundredth time, taking the bags to Thomas, who put them in the car.

"Yes, Jen. Can we leave?" I said, with a sigh, opening the passenger door.

"Yeah." She says slowly, "Wait, where's your phone?" 

Upstairs.

I groan, as I run up to grab my phone. Once I'm downstairs again, I give Jake a huge hug and giving him a huge talk about not worrying about me and enjoying his freedom with his boyfriend. 

Then I turned to Thomas and told him to take care of Jake or I'll kick him in places he does not want to be kicked. Jake told Jenny to call if anything happens, he'll be there on the next flight.

I next gave mom a long hug and talked to her to take a vacation from her job. 

She should really quit and find a simpler and easier job, that she likes doing. I then kiss her cheek and turn to the car as, Jake moves to the drivers seat. 

When we reach the airport, I turned to Jake and hugged him tightly, hating that I'll be away from him. My big brother. 

"Bye Jakey. I love you." I tell him, trying not to get teary eyed.

"I love you too, Bee. Have fun and stay safe." He says smiling at me. I turn towards the airport dragging my suitcase behind me, Jenny's hand linked in mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

8 hours later I plopped down on my hotel bed, exhausted. 

Jenny and I were sharing a room. It was a massive suite, with two single beds.

London is absolutely beautiful. I wanted to explore it more, but I was absolutely exhausted. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

About 2 hours later, I woke up to the sound of music. I looked to see Jenny with the remote in her hand. 

"Sorry." She said grinning. I take my pillow and throw it to her, aiming at her head, but she ducked like a pro, making me groan.

"Hey wanna grab some food? I'm so hungry, you have no idea." she suggested.

I nod and head to the washroom to freshen up. I change into a black dress and Jenny changed into a white dress. These two dresses were kinda matching, which we both had bought together just for that reason.

 These two dresses were kinda matching, which we both had bought together just for that reason

About ten minutes later, We went downstairs to the fancy Italian restaurant they had. We then sat down and ordered our dishes. 

I started talking about when Vera skyped me once and at the same time Niall was changing in the back ground and Vera, being the devil she was, pointed the camera towards him. 

Thankfully he had his pants on, but he was shirtless. I talked about how Vera told me that I was drooling. Jenny burst out laughing once I finished.