Chapter 39

My eyes opened to the sound of a phone ringing. My eyes moved round my surroundings, trying to process where I was. 

I lifted my head, seeing that I was in Niall's living room, on his sofa, and Niall was beside me. I dropped my head back to his pillow of a chest, and cuddled closer to him, loving the way he smelled.

Once again, a phone started ringing. I didn't recognize it as mine, so assumed it was Niall's. I grabbed his phone off the coffee table, seeing Harry's caller ID.

"Niall, wake up. You got a call." I said, shaking Niall. He groaned, turning over on the sofa, glancing at me, before shutting his eyes again.

"You take it." he mumbled. I sighed, picking up the call, and bringing it to my ear.

"Harry?" I said, yawning due to the lack of sleep.

"Where's Jenny?" Harry asked panicked, making me wake up a bit more.

"What do you mean? Last time I saw her, she was picked up by you, from Liam's place." I said.

"Oh god." he exclaimed, making me frown. 

Niall had woken up a bit more, hearing me talk. He sat up, running his fingers through his messy hair, as he stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Beth. Jenny and I, we broke up. I didn't pick her up. Sure, I came there, but I came to say we're done." he said, making me freeze. 

"You dick!" I exclaimed, "She was having a nice time and you just- what?!" 

I just couldn't believe it.

"That's not the point. She was very upset when I told her and I don't know where she is. I don't want anything to happen to her because I-" and I disconnected. 

I stared at Niall, wide eyes. He rest his hands on my legs, as he motioned for me to speak.

"Jenny and Harry broke up. Jenny never went anywhere with Harry. He doesn't know where she is." I said, making Niall jump up from the couch. 

"Come on, babe. Change quickly, I'll drive you." he said, rushing to the bathroom. He understood the seriousness of the issue.

I ran into his room, quickly changing out of my clothes and grabbing a t-shirt of his and putting it on. They were a bit big, but i could be less bothered right now. I tucked it into my jeans.

When Niall came out of the washroom, I ran inside as he went to the kitchen. 

"Come on!" he said, grabbing his keys once he saw me enter the kitchen. He passed me his half mug of coffee which I quickly finished, coffee being the only reason I was awake and moving. 

"Let's go." I said, grabbing my phone, and following Niall out the door. I rushed to dial up Harry, questioning him on possible whereabouts.

"Look Harry, where exactly are we supposed to look for her?" I asked into the phone, Niall started the car, as I rushed inside.

"I'm not sure, can you ask Niall?" Harry replied, making me sigh and annoyed as too Harry's lack of brain.

"Ni, any idea where she'd be?" I asked, as Niall drove off.

"I actually might have an idea, but I'm not sure. I checked there the last time Jenny ran off, but she wasn't there, but no harm in trying, right?" he said driving off to wherever this place was.

I disconnected the phone with Harry, and sat tensed in the seat, as Niall quietly drove to the place.

We stopped outside "Charlie's milkshakes" and he parked out front.