Chapter 1

Niall Horan. The greatest man in the universe. The one who brightens up my day. The ones whose songs soothe my sadness. The whole makes my life wholesome. The greatest person to exist.

The ringing of my phone made me groan out. I turned and I picked up my phone. It was Jennifer, my best friend since like the 4th grade. 

Why can't a girl day dream in peace?

"Hey Bee, Have you seen the News?" She exclaims, making me groan. I peek at the clock, a frown falling on my face.

"No, Jen. I just woke up." I grumbled, annoyed with Jenny for ruining my sleep.

"Well, I don't care! Just check the news, alright?" She rushed, super hyped. I could hear her moving about in the background.

"Fine." I muttered, huffing and rolling out of bed. I hung up my phone, before heading in for a shower. 

"Morning mum." I said, walking into the kitchen, running my hands through my hair. Trisha Marvin turned to look at me and smiled.

"Honey, what do you want for breakfast?" she asked. 

"PBJ?" I said, as she nodded.

I heard some feet stomping down the stairs,already knwing it was Jake. He rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen, towards me.

"Have you heard?" he asks me, practically shaking me, as I groaned, still not over my grumpy morning.

"What?"

"Niall Horan is coming here! To Brooklyn!" he said, making me freeze. 

What the fuck?

I really couldn't believe that I had a chance of meeting my idol, the man of my dreams. I immediately rang up Jenny again, knowing why she called earlier.

"You heard?" Jenny giggled out, as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Yes. Oh my god, he better hold a concert or something, because my heart can't take this. I need to see him." I said, my grin not moving off my face.

"He better. I cannot wait for this." Jenny said, making me nod. 

"Okay, its 7:20. You need to get your ass out of that house within 5 minutes and I meet you here, got it?" she said, her bossiness kicking in.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever." 

I ate my Breakfast and told mom that I have photography club after school so I would be late. 

I grabbed my bag, and gave mum a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye fucktard!" I yelled up the stairs, walking towards the front door, scrolling through my instagram.

"Bye loser." Jake yelled back.

Who knew that was the last day I lived normally? 

I walked across the lawn, towards Jenny's house and rang the bell. 

"Good morning, Beth." Mrs Winston said, opening the door. She moved aside for me to enter, just as Jenny came downstairs.

"Are you having breakfast?" she asked Jenny, as she shook her head. She grabbed an apple, and raised it in front of her mum, making Mrs Winston smile. We both walked out of the house, preparing for the walk towards school.

"So, how are you taking the fact that Niall  is coming to Brooklyn?" she said, biting her apple. 

"Well, I really can't believe, I've only been waiting for like, idk 2 years?" I said, as a matter of fact. She laughed, throwing her arm around me as we chatted a bit more.

"Finally." I said with a sigh, once I saw the building of our school, and rushed inside, just in time to hear the bell ring.

"Whew. Made it." I said in relief, but turned to see that Jenny was still outside when the bell rang, as she desperately wanted to through her apple in the outside garbage bin.

Unfortunately for her, Mr. Zavier, our Art teacher gave her detention, making me chuckle. He loved catching students and making them suffer.

"Way to be fast, Jen." I said to her, as she walked away from Mr Zavier. She huffed, and walked in the direction of her locker, making me laugh once more.

I quickly headed to my locker to get my books. 

"Hey pretty." said a voice, making me to roll my eyes. I turn around, coming face to face with Brad. He's just one annoying loser.

"What do you want, Brad?" I said annoyed, as I grabbed my History textbook and shut the locker. 

"Oh nothing, just wanted to look at my Prom date." said Brad, giving me a big smirk. So gross.

"I'm not you Prom date." I said frowning, walking away from him and in the direction of history class. This was getting old. 

Then the daily announcements started playing on the P.A system.

I looked at Brad with a what are you still doing here look, as he walked away with a shrug.

"Long Island City High School is having Prom next month, so don't forget to buy your tickets before hand."

"Principal Victor would like to meet James Franz during second period."

I eye-rolled over that. That kid always got in trouble.

"Niall James Horan, famous Pop singer will be coming to Long Island City High School  on Wednesday 14th February, on the account of Valentines day and each and everyone one of you will get a free picture taken with him!"

I froze.

"What?"