Chapter 9

I threw the note in the dustbin. 

I mean, obviously I kinda freaked when I first saw it. 

What the fuck? Is this some sort of joke?

"Who do you think it is?" Jenny asked me, as she leaned against the counter, sipping on her mug of coffee. 

"Um, I really don't know." I said, thinking hard, as I crouched over my bowl of cereal.

"It was so random, like I didn't even meet that many people, to be honest." I said touching my bracelet, as I observed the engravings. 

Jenny looked at me and smiled.

"Look we'll find out who it is, okay? Don't think about it too much. Think about your movie date with Niall." she said, giving me a knowing smile. I blushed at her teasing voice.

"There's nothing to say. He asked me out." I said as she nudged me, laughing lightly.

We made our way to school and I immediately spot Brad standing near the entrance. As soon as he saw us, he turned around and quickly walked into the school. I look at Jenny and smiled. 

He's avoiding me now, eh? Thank god.

After a boring and long day of school, I run back home and checking my phone for 3:45 to come, so I can change and leave.

When it finally came, I rushed and changed into my black jeans, my criss cross crop top, leather jacket, black sling bag, my Pandora bracelet, my Adidas shoes and run out. 

Since the Movie theater was quite near my house, I walked there. I reached there, sat on a bench before texting Niall.

 Me: Hey Horan :)

Me: Where are you?

niall <3: Hey beautiful

niall<3:  I'm almost there, Had an emergency. 

After about 5 minutes, a BMW pulls up. He parked the car, before heading over to me, flowers in hand. I smiled at him, holding my hand out for the flowers.

"Hello pretty girl, How are things?" He asked me smiling, his arms wrapping around me in a hug. My heart melted at the pet name, before I looked down at the flowers.

"Except for the fact that your about 10 minutes late, things are fine." I said, smiling up at him. He gently grabs me by the waist and we enter the theater. 

We walked in to see the newest Avenger movie, Infinity War. I'm quite the marvel fanatic, and I talked his ear off about the whole movie and the backstory of everything.

It's crazy how he didn't seem to know much about the movie franchise, but he was enjoying the movie.

It was quite a date. He pulled me closer during some parts of the movie, which made my heart fall to my ass. He even grabbed my hand, and laughed at the funny parts with me.

After the movie, we get into Niall's car and he drives to Nandos. We ordered our food and we decided to get a takeaway. He grabbed the bag of food, before grabbing my hand with his other hand. 

"I know this spot where we can have our food." He said, pulling me along. We entered a small secluded park area, finding a quiet spot under a huge tree. I knew the park, of course, but I didn't say anything loving the way he seemed to have everything planned.

We laid down a blanket and the food on the blanket and decided to make a little picnic out of it. 

He sat down on the blanket, yanking me down with him as well, making me laugh. He turned onto his back, making me mirror the action as we stared at the clouds.

"If the whole world was watching, I would still dance with you. Drive highways and byways to be there with you." he sang softly as we laid down on the blanket. 

I turned over to him, putting my weight on my elbow and resting my head on my hand. I watched him sing the words to his song, the smile never leaving both our faces.

"Over and over the only truth." he continued, as he too rested on his elbow, turning to me. 

He then moved closer, so our noses were at a touching distance, making my heart rate increase. 

He brought his hand to my jaw, his breath fanning over my lips, both our eyes were stuck on each others lips.

"Everything comes back to you, hmm mm." He whispered, his eyes moving back up to mine.

"Can I kiss you, pretty girl?" he whispered to me. I hummed in agreement, before leaning in. 

Slowly his lips meet mine. His lips didn't move, they were just there placed so perfectly on mine. His lips were so soft and beautiful, I never wanted to move away from this kiss. I grinned into the kiss, making him to follow my actions.

He slowly moved away my lips, his eyes still shut, as I opened my own staring at his face. He opened his eyes, immediately dropping his gaze to my lips, and back at my eyes. I really needed him to kiss me again, for longer.

 "Them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you, over and over the only truth everything comes back to you." he softly sings to me, his hand still caressing my jaw.

We stare at each other for some more time before he moves his hand to my cheek, which send shivers and sparks to all parts of my body. Electrifying.

"You're so beautiful." he says, making me laugh, with a big smile.