Chapter 18

I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes. Niall was snuggled up to me, his head on my chest, as I watched his deep breaths. I smiled before slowly moving, so he laid beside me.

They were all still asleep, making me chuckle at all of their weird positions. I got up, looking around the room for my phone. I clicked a picture of them, laughing to myself as I tagged them all.

@bethanymarvin: good morning to my babes xx 

Only then did I notice that I had gotten over a thousand more followers. Must have been Louis' post yesterday.

Immediately, I hear some of their phones go bing,  for notifications. Louis lifts his head up and looks at me with a sleepy look. 

"What did you do?" He whispers, seeing the phone in my hand. 

"Oh Nothing. Much." I say and turn to pick up Angel, who was snuggling up to my leg.

He immediately throws his hand onto the table and grabs his phone from the table. Not even three seconds later, I hear him mutter "Oh no you didn't." making me giggle.

He shakes Rachel to try and wake her up, making her sleepily his his cheek.

"What?" She said, her voice raspy. 

"Did you know what Bee did?" He asks her. 

"What." She repeats, now more awake. 

"Check your instagram." He said, trying to get the others to wake up.

After he gets them all awake/half-awake, he makes them check their instagrams. Rachel groaned, seeing Louis' post for the first time as well.

More annoyed comments and insults were thrown around the room, some pillows flying as well, once everyone saw.

My mom, who was in the kitchen, hearing all the commotion, comes out to see all of us suddenly staring at her. 

"Well, You all are finally up! I came in last night to see the TV on and 9 kids sleeping in my living room." She said smiling cheekily, making everyone laugh.

"Mom, that's Grace and Liam, Louis and Rachel, Bethany and Harry and this is Niall." I said, introducing them to my mother.

My mom nods at everyone. 

"Its nice to finally meet you all. I've heard a lot about you. Now, I know there are hungry kids amongst you, Breakfast is in the kitchen." Mom said, before heading upstairs to call Jake.

We all headed to the kitchen, my appetite the size of an elephant, and we all dug into moms stack of pancakes. Damn.

"So What are you doing for prom?" Louis asks, stuffing a pancake in his mouth.

"Oh my gosh! It's tomorrow." I said loudly, making everyone stop and stare.

Jenny and the girls immediately start plan to take us to the salon, while the boys plan on taking Harry and Niall to buy suits. After that we all plan to meet back in my house. We already had our dresses ready since so long.

We all quickly ate our food, the maple syrup bottle being thrown around the room to reach them quicker.

And within 5 minutes, we were all out of the house after grabbing our bags, saying goodbyes, giving kisses and kicking Becky out to go home.

"Becky, love. I'll drop you if you want?" Niall offers. 

"It's fine. " She says clearly pissed off, grabbing her bag and heading to the door.

"Alright guys, I'm dropping Becky off first then we head to buy the suits. You guys can leave if you want to." Niall says and turns to Becky, making me roll my eyes.

We girls piled up in my car.

-------------------------------------------------

At about 6 in the evening, we head back to my house. Jenny and I had gone to get out hair done, as well as getting out shoes with the help of the amazing fashion advice from Rach and Grace.

We get inside the house to see the boys eyes glued to the TV, Louis and Liam at the edge of their seats. They were watching some thriller movie. 

"When did you guys reach back?" I ask, as we placed our shopping bags on the table along with my cars keys. 

Not a single one answered me. 

I sigh and move to them, grabbing the remote from Louis' hand and switch off the TV. 

Shouts of protests erupted from all of them, scowls and glares being thrown at me. I rolled my eyes, making Rachel laugh out. Grace headed to Liam, kissing his cheek, before she sat down beside him.

"Woah you look really good." Niall said, making me blush. 

I bit my lip, loving the compliment before I thanked him. He leaned over and pecked my cheek, making them turn red. I had gotten my hair straightened at the parlor and Jenny had got hers curled.

After a while of bit more sitting around and doing nothing, Liam and Grace decided to leave, making the rest of the lads follow. Niall left reluctantly, but promising to be back tomorrow for prom.

Soon, it was just me in my living room, sitting and watching the reruns of modern family.

Not even ten minutes into the episode, the doorbell rings again. I huff, getting up to open it, to stand face to face with a handsome man, with the most fantastic blue eyes.

"Hi, how may I help you?" I asked.

"Uh Is Jake here? I'm Thomas." he muttered, looking a little shy.

"Oh, you're Thomas! I'm Bethany, Jake's sister. Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. 

"Jake. Thomas is here!" I yell out loudly. Me and Thomas shared a small comfortable silence, until Jake came down.

"Hey babe." he said, pecking Thomas' lips, as Thomas wrapped his arms around Jakes waist. It was so sweet, my smile widen.

"Come, lets go." He then says to Thomas, offering his hand.

"Now, you kids have fun!" I bid them goodbye, smiling at them, "Not too much fun!"