Chapter 22

-_Two months later_-

Today is May 29th, 2018. 

It's been exactly two months since Niall went on tour. He's been more distant than he was before. He hardly messages me, rarely calls and almost never skype's. He's just been really busy, I guess. 

I watched some of his performances on youtube. He's so cute, its unbelievable. Like just watching him be so carefree and happy on stage is so satisfying.

About a month back he skyped me and introduced me to his crew. They're all so nice. I spoke to all of them and I liked Niall's hairstylist the best, Vera. She's got to be my favourite on tour. So, I got her number, and we talked a lot.

But now Niall doesn't talk much. I talk more with Vera, honestly. 

Sometimes when I skype Vera, she points the camera to Niall who is usually laughing, eating or doing something stupid. 

Once I got to see him perform live. He didn't know it, but that was one of the best days ever.

That was the day when Vera and I became closer. 

I still talk to Louis, Liam and Harry. Sometimes when Jenny skypes Haz, I join her. We all kept in touch and have a good laugh on skype.

I message Lou more frequently. He's really excited about his album and all the songs he's written on it. He is totally psyched. 

I can't wait for his album. It's going to be great. I had asked him, if he'd let me hear a song, and he refused, just because he wanted me to hear it whe the other lads did, which seemed fair.

Rachel and Louis are staying in their house in London, right now. Rachel keeps sending me snaps of them both doing stupid things, and not to mention Rachel's yorkshire accent getting thicker, thanks to Louis.

Grace is in New York. She's had some work to attend there, but shes missing Liam big time. 

Liam and Harry were also in London. I heard rumors that they are working together, which got me really excited. I asked them about it, but they denied it. I still believe it, though.

Harry came over last month and he brought Zayn with him. 

It was strange seeing Zayn after so long, but we immediately clicked again, just like when I first spoke to him. He had brought his girl, Gigi with him too. She's honestly the sweetest, even though she looked a bit intimidating at first, and her love for Zayn is pretty obvious. Zayn's got one heck of a girlfriend. 

I go to skype and see that Niall is online. I request a call, to which he denies it, making me sigh. Is he stuck in work again?

@TheLastMarvin: Hey, Call?

I frown when I see that he did see my message. His tour ends in about two weeks, He must have his work cut out for him.

@TheLastMarvin: Ni? Skype call? 

@TheLastMarvin: What happened? you're not replying?

After 5 minutes, when he doesn't reply, anger boils over me as I fling my phone onto my bed. I sigh, frustrated that he keeps seen-zoning me.

My phone makes a noise, notifying a message, making me jump up to grab it.

@NJH: Oh Hey.

@NJH: Didn't see your message.

No hearts. No jokes. No emojis. What happened?

@TheLastMarvin: Didn't see my message, my ass. You've been ignoring me and pissing me off, Niall. You ignore my skype calls and almost never pick up my phone calls. What happened? Is everything fine? 

@NJH: Yeah I'm good. How are you?

He's very obviously too busy to even talk to me. Does he even care about me anymore? 

@NJH: Hey I gtg. See you.

No I love you's. No I miss you's

What if he doesn't feel the same about me anymore?

I burst out into tears, as I thought of every possible scenario. I trusted Niall so much, almost as much as I loved him. 

Why couldn't he just give me a minute of the day? What happened to the boy who'd call me daily and tell me how excited he was on tour and how happy he was to see the fans, and that he also missed me?

I grab my phone and ring up Jenny, just needing a hug.

Five minutes later, she's in my room with me crying on her shoulder. 

 "Why can't he just at least tell me he thinks about me? What if that's it? What if he doesn't feel the same for me anymore?" I cried out, my hand running through my hair frustratingly.

"Maybe he's just busy? Like maybe he's not realizing that he's making you feel like he doesn't care." She says softly, rubbing my back, as I sniffed.

"Yeah. Probably." I said slowly, but my mind not agreeing with the fact.

"Hey, now might be a good time to tell you this. You remember, around few months back we pre-ordered tickets to go see Niall perform in London? I have them. And he performs there in about a week." She says smiling, making me look up at her.

"That means I get to see him?" I said, my hands wiping my eyes, as I smiled at her.

"Yup." She said, "you're gonna ask Trisha?" 

"She'll say yes, since we both will go together, yeah? We're practically 19, and I think we have that freedom. I'll ask mum." I said, before heading downstairs. I headed into the living room, spotting her under a heap of blankets watching something.

"Mom, Can me and Jen go to London to see Niall perform, next week? Its a surprise, If you say no, surprise ruined." I said to her. Mom sighs at me, before turning her head.

"Do I really have a choice?"

 "Nope." I tell her, kissing her cheek, "Thank youuu." 

I skip upstairs to see Jenny on the phone with her mom. "Mooom, Yeah Beth's mom said yes." Then she mouths at me, 'she said yes right?' and I nod.

"Ok bye, Love ya." Jenny says and we both hug. She then giggles and says,

"Bethany Marvin, We're going to London." 

------------------------------------------------------------

This is like a filler chapter so it isn't really all that big. Anyywhooo, next chapter the girls go to England! Looots of drama takes place there. Beth finds out some secrets. Vote!

~MrsAnuHoran💗