Chapter 3

"Heyy, it's you." he said smiling, recognizing me from outside.

"H...Hi." I stammered, forgetting English. Jenny pulled me closer to him, poking my ribs to speak up.

"You.. you remember... me?" I asked, a tad bit confused, as Jenny placed a book in front of him and I placed my phone case. 

"How could I forget the prettiest face in the crowd?" He said giving a small smirk, before signing the book.

No fucking way.

"So, do you want an autograph on a selfie... or both?" He asked, signing my phone case.

"How about both?" Jenny said, as she glanced at Niall nervously.

"Sure. Who's name should I put?" He asks with a smile, pointing at my phone case.  

"Bethany." I said somehow containing my excitement, "My name is Bethany and she's Jennifer."

He held up my phone, taking a selfie of the three of us, pressing multiple times to capture multiple shots.

Like literally, best day of my life.  

"How old are you?" He asks me, as he handed the phone back to me.

"18." I replied, as Niall turned to look at Jenny.

"18, almost 19." she said, as Niall nodded. 

"I'm 23." He said, grinning cheekily, like we haven't known that information.

"I know, I been talking about you since you were 19." I said shyly.

He smiles, his eyes shying away from mine. 

"What's your favorite dish?" He asks randomly, looking at us both, as he continued to sign Jenny's photo. 

"Everything." Jenny said, making me laugh.

"It's true, we're obsessed with food." 

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Niall. He just looked so good and the way he was smiling and laughing really made my heart ache of happiness. We made Niall smile.

"Thank you girls for making it today. You both made me laugh a lot. Hope we meet again soon, camera girl." he said winking at me subtly, making my jaw drop.

Then I turn and walked out of the gym and into the washroom, dragging Jenny right behind me. 

"Bee, I'm so happy! We met Niall Horan and he said that he wants to meet you again! Oh my god! You were so brave! I wonder if you two get together, then if he could set me up with Harry." She rambled excitedly, her hands not letting go of mine.

"Oh shit! I forgot something, I'll be right back." she said, running out of the bathroom, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I smiled, unable to process what had happened in the best five minutes of my life. He called me camera girl.

Top 10 most embarassing thing I've ever done.

I gathered my things, still smiling though, as I checked myself in the mirror. Jenny came back in, still on her high, as she yelled in my ears with excitement.

"Shut the fuck up. Ya don't have to yell." I said back, glaring at the super hyper girl.

We then walked out, back to class. By then Jenny had already posted on Instagram talking about he we met Niall, making me shake my head at her.

After school got over Jenny had stay backs for drama club. So I had to go home alone.

While I was walking, passing by the same familiar houses that I see everyday, I heard someone call my name. 

"Beth." said Brad Hansen, as I turned around and sighed at him. 

"Brad? What are you doing here? I thought you lived on the other side of town." I said, turning back around and continuing my walk.

"Yeah, I do. But I wanted to talk to you." He said, walking closer to me. 

Next thing you know, he grabbed my chin and harshly tried to force his lips on mine. I squealed in surprise, not expecting it, shoving him away from me. I kicked him really hard in the knee and then I slapped him. 

"Why the fuck did you do that?!" I yelled, my eyes glaring at him. What a fucking jerk.

"Because... 'Cause I like you, Beth. And you never seem to notice me." He said, trying to explain himself, as I huffed, moving farther away from him

"So that means you just grab someone and try to kiss them? I don't like you Brad. I never have! Now get the fuck away from me, you jerk!" I said loudly. I turned around and rushed all the way back home.

I walked into my house, slamming the front door shut. I rushed upstairs walking past Jakes room, making him curse at me for slamming the front door.

I ignored him, and fell onto my bed, and messaged Jenny about the thing with Brad.

jen: i'm gonna break his face when i see him.

jen: I'll be home soon, class over.

I attempted to do around 1 hour of productive work, which was just me sitting on the sofa, binge watching another season of brooklyn nine-nine.

"Hoe, your phone won't shut up!" Jake called out to me, making me pause the show, and roll my eyes, realizing I left my phone upstairs. 

I rushed upstairs, and walk into my room, noticing the unsaved number.

 "Hello?" I said, aimlessly walking out of my room, and subconsciously standing in front of Jakes door, making him turn to me. He flipped his finger at me, already hating that I'm standing in his room.

"Helloo?" I repeated, once I didn't get a reply.

"Hi Bethany, It's Niall."