Chapter 29

Today is November 20, 2019. In two days, Louis Tomlinson gets married to Rachel Stone. I am so happy to see them both so much in love. 

I remember when Louis told me their story, of how they met and about the crazy kidnapping fiasco, which was crazy as hell.

I thought it was bizarre, all the things they went through. Louis was depressed at one stage but he got over the depression and got all he loved back. It's so fascinating that I'm going to experience this amazing part of their story with them.

Last week Me, Vera, Fred and Luke got a flight to London. Fred is Vera's boyfriend of about few months. 

We were staying in a hotel, so that we could attend the wedding. Its a lot of fun having the four of us stay in a big suite. We had a movie night and a million pillow fights so far.

Right now,  Vera, Luke and I are heading to Louis' place, Rachel wanted some help with the wedding.

I rang the bell, silently glancing at Vera. I was nervous and she could tell.

Rachel opened the door, and she squealed once she saw us. Her hands were covered with dough, yet she hugged me and Vera. 

"God, I missed you." She said, looking at me. She jumps in excitement, as we enter the house. I remember his house.

I enter the living room to see the entire room was a mess. Flowers everywhere, cookies, cupcakes, big boxes, streamers, ribbons were everywhere.

Surrounding the table were five people. Five people out of nine people who mean the world to me. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Grace Scott, Theresa Marvin and Louis Tomlinson, turned their heads as I walked through the door. 

Liam and Harry gaped, as I smiled at all of them. 

"Hi."  

Grace, let out the loudest scream on the planet, and she attacked me with a huge hug.

"Bee, It's been so long! I forgot how you looked like! You look awesome, by the way." Harry says, extending his arms to hug me.

Liam gives me a big bear hug and twirls me around, as I giggled at his cuteness. "Helloo." I said, as he put me down.

I turn to give Tessa a hug. 

"Hey, now we don't look the same." She jokes, making me smile. She had also coloured her hair and it was now a soft pink colour and she had a flower headband on, making her look very soft and subtle, but beautiful.

"You look gorgeous, Tess." I said, smiling.

"What's with the screaming? I swear if you guys are messing about, I wi-" said a voice, as someone enters through the door from the kitchen. I turn around knowing completely well who it was, to see Jennifer Winston staring at me, jaw dropped. 

I walk towards her, a simple smile on my face. I opened my arms, and when she didn't move, I hugged her.

"Hi." I mumble into her shoulder, as she stood there, too shocked too move. Only when I moved away from her does she react, by pulling me closer and hugging me once more. She lets out a sob, as I hugged her once more.

"It's actually you." She whispers, snuggling into my shoulder. I missed her so much, that my heart ached seeing her cry. I know I shouldn't have treated her the way I have, but I needed it.

"Yeah, I missed you so much, Jennifer." I said, calling her full name for the first time, in a long time, trying not to get emotional myself.

"What are you doing here, Luke?" Liam asked, making us all turn towards the pair, making Luke turn to me.