Chapter 46

"What exactly are we?" he asked me, bringing the cup to his lips. I pursed my lips out, before taking a bite of my breakfast muffin.

"Are we gonna have this talk right here, right now?" I replied, amused. He chuckled, before placing his hand on mine, on top of the table.

"Maybe not, I was just curious." he said, as I smiled back at him. Here we were, sat in Charlie's milkshakes again, except this time for breakfast. We were both in hoodies, Niall's sunglasses perched on his nose, so as to be discreet.

"Hmm." I hummed in thought while sipping my coffee, as he smiled at me.

"I'd like to think that we're just an old married couple, who can't seem to keep their hands off each other." I said, making Niall chuckle. He knew that he couldn't keep his hands off me.

"Well at least the last part is true." he hummed as he finished his tea. I laugh, giving him a loving look.

"How about tonight, I take you out on a date?" he said, setting his cup down, removing his glasses, his eyes piercing into me. I smiled, my eyes meeting his, butterflies immediately running about my stomach.

"Hell yes." I replied, making him laugh, "make it evening and you have yourself a deal, my friend."

He nods, bringing up my hand and kissing my knuckles, making me laugh at his small romantic gesture. He smiled, his eyes shining with happiness.

"You gotta wear that really pretty dress. That white one." Niall said, rubbing his thumb on my knuckles, his eyes glancing down to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"Why wear it when you're going to take it off anyways, bub?" I said, tilting my head to the side. His eyes meet mine, his lip running over his bottom lip.

"Don't start something you can't finish, pet'l." he said, his low voice sending shivers down my back. Our eyes met once again, as we sent each other lustful stares, everything else frozen in place.

"Should we stop at home before heading to Harrys place or-"

"Yes, c'mon." I interrupted, knowing that we were in fact thinking the same thing.

Niall chuckled, slapping down the amount of money for our breakfast, before we got up, his hand grabbing mine. We bid goodbye to Fereno, before getting in the car that was in the rather quiet parking lot.

"Are we going home to have sex or actually change our cloth-"

I interrupted him once again, by pulling him over the console and kissing him. He chuckled, his hands cupping my cheeks, as I focused on kissing him.

He then, very easily might I add, pulled me in the drivers seat and onto his lap, before continuing his attack on my lips. His hands slowly slipped underneath my hoodie, making goosebumps rise on my skin. My hands reached up and yanked at his hair, knowing he liked it and plus, I liked doing it as well. I leaned back against the steering wheel, watching as his hands bunched my hoodie up, over my hips.

"Why go home, when you have a car?"

---------------------------------------------------------

"You guys are late." Harry said, before narrowing his eyes, "and not even dressed appropriate. I literally told you we're going to Zayn's birthday party, that his family is hosting. Hoodies aren't very appropriate for that. Beth's not even wearing bottoms, c'mon."

I glanced at Niall sending him a smile before walking past Harry and into the house.

"Guess we'll be stealing your clothes then." I said smiling, as Harry rolled his eyes at me.