Chapter 32

By the time we all reached back home, it was around midnight. Niall, Luke, Vera and Liam were drunk of their asses. Grace and Fredd took them back to their rooms/home. Louis and Rachel, obviously were off to their honeymoon at Hawaii? Or was it Maldives? I had no idea.

Anyways, I decided that I was gonna have a sleepover at Harry and Jennys.

"Do I have a choice?" Harry asked, when I said I was sleeping over. 

"Nope." I said, wrapping me arms around and chuckling.

Me and Jenny kicked Harry out of the room and told him to give us our 'girl time'. He walked upstairs, shaking his head at us.

"Okay, so I'll hook up my Netflix and lets watch something." I said, rushing into their family room. 

"Okay, chill girl." Jenny said, going to the kitchen to grab snacks. 

"I drank coffee ten minutes ago, Jen. I'm super hyper." I tell her, bouncing excitedly on the couch.

"I'm gonna change into my pj's. Do you need a spare?" She asks placing snacks on the table, before pointing upstairs. I nod, since I forgot to bring pj's while hurrying here.

"Okay." Jen said going upstairs. She returned a few minutes later, in her pj's with a spare in her hands. 

I quickly changed and got comfy on the couch, while Jenny went to grab duvets and blankets, before throwing them on me.

"I'm gonna ask Harry for pizza." I said. Jenny nods, opening Netflix, sitting down next to me, and pulling all the blankets onto her.

"Harry! Can you order some pizza for us?" I yelled out, kicking Jenny for taking my blankets away. 

"Yeah, sure." I hear a faint reply from upstairs, as Jenny kicked me back.

"Okayy." I yelled back. 

"Hey, lets have a re-run of friends!" She said. 

"Yes!" I shouted out, snatching the remote from her. 

After about and hour or so, we were watching season 6, episode 17: The one with unagi. We both were laughing our asses off, when Rachel and Pheobe jump on Ross. "Ahhh... Salmon Skin roll." Rachel said, right after Ross screams. 

It was so hilarious, we both were practically rolling on the floor. Harry walked into the room exactly at that time and stood at the door with a weird look on his face. 

He takes a video of us both rolling on the floor with laughter and puts it on instagram, which Harry, surprisingly, still has. 

He captions it, "Help! I'm stuck with these two at 2am!"

"Oh, my poor stomach!" said Jenny, once she calmed down. I giggled and sat back up on the couch.

"Harold! When is the pizza coming?" Jenny asked Harry. He looked up and just shrugged.

"Okay ladies, I'm off to bed. I already paid for the pizza, okay?" He said to us. He walks to Jenny and pecks her lips. "Goodnight." he said with a smile, and walks out. We continue watching friends, mindless banter in between, until the pizza arrived.

"When are you telling Luke?" Jenny asked, taking a bite of pizza. We were sitting on the kitchen counter and just casually talking. 

"I don't know." I said, with a sigh, fidgeting with the slice of pizza in my hand, "Can we not talk about this now?"

"I mean, I need to know why my best friend had a breakdown, during her other best friend's wedding." she said.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Niall. I just needed time." I said, feeling guilty again. 

"Bee, we've given you all the time in the world. It's time you face your problems instead of running away." she said, giving me a very serious look.

"I know." I said quietly. 

"Lets just talk about this later, but I want you to think about it." Jenny said, giving me a hug.

"Thank you, I will." I said, hugging her back. 

We then go back to the room and continue watching friends, while we slowly dozed off.