Chapter 20

Snap. 

I looked down at the camera, smiling at the picture I took of Niall. He was so handsome in it, making me smile and show him the picture. He peeked at the camera, grinning in satisfaction, as he continued to pack his suitcase.

Today is the day Niall leaves back to London. He starts his tour from there, after spending a couple of days with his family. But he is not coming back to New York for another three months, which breaks my heart.

Despite my sadness, we all decided on helping Liam, Grace and Niall pack. Liam and Niall's rooms were right beside each other, both doors thrown wide open as me, Liam, Niall, Harry, Jenny and Grace walked in and out of both rooms, grabbing different items and shoving it into their suitcases. 

Louis was just chilling on Liam's bed, not contributing as usual and Rachel wasn't here because she was busy at work.

They were supposed to leave in fifteen minutes and lets just say they weren't even halfway done with packing everything. I snapped pictures of them all doing various things, all of us laughing, messing around, despite our lack of time.

I spotted Niall in his room, trying to shut his completely filled suitcase, the zip not budging. 

"You'd think that considering I have the same stuff I came with, it'd fit, but no. It has to act like a fuckin' cunt." he muttered at the suitcase yanking at the zip, making me laugh.

"Here." I said, sitting down on top of it, to increase the weight, which made it much easier than before and he easily zipped it up. He huffed sitting beside me, as he wrapped his arms around me, his head on my chest.

I laughed, kissing his head, as I brought my hand up to run through his curls comfortingly.

"Thank you." he muttered into my chest, "I love you, ya know."

"Really? You don't say." I replied in faux shock, making him chuckle. I wrapped my arms around him, cuddling him as we sat on the suitcase. The simple act made my heart leap with joy. My heart physically hurt in my chest thinking about him leaving.

"I love you too." I whispered in his ear, making him look up at me, a smile on his lips, as he leaned into kiss me. I reached forward, half straddling him, as his hands pulled my waist closer to him. I let out a small involuntary moan, as his hands ran through my hair, tugging gently. His tongue slipped into my mouth, making a groan fall out from my mouth.

"Oi! Lads, don't come here, there's a creepy couple having sex." came Louis voice, as he peeked into Niall's room, making both me and Niall pull away from each other and burst out laughing.

We got off the suitcase, before hauling Nialls stuff to outside Liam's room, before joining the others in there. There was a nonsense conversation about how  we can't 'keep it in our pants' which made Niall whine in irritation, as the rest of us laughed. 

Twenty minutes later than we were supposed to, we reached the airport. The security rushed us all to a private area to say our goodbye, as the atmosphere dampened. We had all grown very close in the past few weeks.

I gave Grace a huge hug and gave Liam a kiss on the cheek. The others bid their goodbye to Liam and Grace, as I snapped pictures of them hugging the other lads.

"Don't go." I said, turning to Niall, the smile on both our faces faltering, as the others bid Liam and Grace.

"I know, darlin'. But I'll be back before you know it." He said, moving forward and cupping my face, placing a kiss on my jaw.

"But what if you forget me?" I said, immediately feeling stupid for asking that. 

"Its hard to forget someone you love." He said with a small smile, making me smile back.