Chapter 37

It was the day of the dinner. I was honestly not in the mood for it, but I didn't have a choice. 

I got off the couch, from beside the sleeping Jenny, heading into my bedroom. I picked out my clothes setting them on my bed, before heading into the shower.

I got out of the bathroom, hearing my phone ring. I rushed to grab it, as I was still in my towel.

"Hello?" I said, forgetting to check the caller id.

"This is Bethany Marvin, right." came a girl's voice. I looked at phone confused, before humming.

"Yeah. Who's this?" I asked, sitting down on my bed.

"Shut up you, bitch." came her voice, shocking the hell out of me.

Who is this chick?

"Who the hell is this?" I asked, my voice coming out a bit louder.

"I know who you are. You're a lying horrendous bitch. You first break up with Niall, and then manipulate him into coming begging back to you." she sneered. I sat there stunned. I couldn't believe  what i was hearing.

"Are you a fan of Niall? Why are you saying such-"

"Shut up and listen to me. You're a manipulative little whore. Stay away from Niall. He doesn't deserve you and he doesn't need your bitchiness in his life. You're using him, and his fandom knows that." she said, in a hurry.

Tears filled in my eyes. 

Is this what his fans thought of me?

"It's not like that, I love Nia-" 

"Yeah well I love him too, probably more than you actually do."

"But we're not dating, we're just friends." I whispered, unable to speak anymore.

"I know what you're planning, okay?! You're gonna somehow find a way to make him your boyfriend, and then steal all his money! Again! You're a gold digger and I know you're only using him." she said, as tears fell down my face. 

"You left him heartbroken once and you will not again! Stay away from him." she said, before I was met with silence. 

I was sobbing now, and it hurt to think that the people that Niall loves, thought that I was a manipulative bitch. 

I love Niall, I would never use him like that.

I was still crying, when the door opened. The tears just couldn't stop, as the person sat down beside me and hugged me. I knew it was Jenny, because I could feel her rough sweater rubbing on my bare shoulder.

"Are you ok?" she whispered, wiping my face for me. I shook my head, before opening my mouth.

"Niall..." I said, before sobbing again. 

She was quick to act. She grabbed her phone and quickly dialed Niall. I didn't care that she was calling him, I just wanted to be able to tell him about this, but I don't think I can.

Jenny kept her phone beside me.

"He isn't picking up." she said, as I nodded wiping my face.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" she asked me softly. I shook my head, not wanting to talk about. 

My phone suddenly rang, making me jump a bit.

Jenny grabbed it, and picked it up.

"Hello? Liam? Oh yeah, um she'll be a bit late. Yeah, she'll meet you there, yeah? Bye." she said disconnecting the call.