Rescue- Hope

"Have you seen Y/N?" Hope asks her girlfriend who shakes her head.

"Not since yesterday evening." Lizzie tells her and frowns slightly. "Why?"

"I can't find her. She's not in the school- I've looked everywhere." Hope bites her lip worriedly. "Josie!"

The brunette jumps and tunes around to see Hope.

"Have you seen Y/N?" They both ask at the same time.

"You haven't seen her either?" Hope asks.

"I've been looking for her all morning." Josie replies. "She's not in the old mill either."

"When was the last time you saw her?" Hope asks your girlfriend.

"Yesterday at dinner. She told me she was going to hang out with Penelope for a bit." Josie tells her.

"Penelope!" They both shout when they see the raven haired witch walking down the hall.

"What?" She asks modishly and always over them. "Geez, no need to shout."

"Have you seen Y/N?" Josie and Hope asks desperately.

"Not since last night. We hang out and then she got a phone call, she went outside to take it." Penelope shrugs. "Haven't seen her since. I thought it was just you, Jojo, asking to see her."

"She went outside?" Josie asks.

"Yeah. You know, the outside world with Mother Nature." Penelope says sarcastically.

"Oh god. It was a full moon last night, Hope." Josie trembles.

"Crap. Ok, I'll check the woods- you check the front." Hope says before rushing through the school to the back exit.

Hope rushes out to the field and tries to get a hold of your scent but she can't. She keeps running and and turns into her wolf, this way she easily picks up on your scent and whimpering in the distant. The large wolf immediately takes off sprinting, faster than ever across the field and into the woods, following your scent.

At the speed Hope was loving, she would put any cheetah to shame. Hope hears your whimper again and a mumble of words which seem forced and lazy. The wolf growls and runs even faster, practically flying up the hill when she sees you laying at the top of it. Hope jumps up and turns back to her human form working seconds, whispering a spell so she is clothed again and not naked.

Hope rushes over to you and falls to her knees besides you, seeing a wolf bite in your leg that is growing by the minute.

"Have you seen my sister?" You ask drowsily. "I haven't seen her in three years."

"I'm right here, Y/N, you found me." Hope tells you.

"She's got auburn hair and she's short." You say which makes her scoff. "She's a Mikaelson."

"So are you, baby. Y/NN, I'm right here. You're going to be okay." Hope coos with teary eyes.

"I'm looking for my sister. Have you seen her?" You mumble before you gasp in pain as the bite expands.

Hope gasps when you start to cough up loads of blood, that's when Hope sees the blood all on the floor around your head. You start to gasp for air which makes Hope cry and bite into her wrist. Before you can drink from her, your eyes slip shit and Hope hears your heart slowing down.