nfsw- Lizzie

A=Aftercare- What they do/act like after sex.

Afterwards Lizzie always makes sure that you're okay and that you enjoyed it before she runs you both a nice hot bath. She'll hold you in the tub for as long as you want, it's a nice way to cool you both down and to relax. After that she'll give you one of her sweaters and you'll both settle into bed and either go for a nap or watch a
movie.

B=Bondage- Are they into BDSM, and how far they'll go if they have the green light.

Lizzie loves to tie you up, she mostly uses her magic to bound you to the bed but sometimes she uses handcuffs or rope, depends in what mood she's in. Something about having you squirm around on the bed, begging her to
touch you makes her incredibly turned on. She loves having that control over you.

C=Cum- Pretty self explanatory.

Without a doubt, Lizzie will always make you cum first. She doesn't care if she's been on the brink of an orgasm all day, you come first. She loves going down on you so she'll do that or she'll finger you before fucking you properly.

D=Dom- Are they dominant, submissive, a switch?

Lizzie Saltzman is a top. Are you kidding me? You topped her once and she hated it, she hated not having control. So when you were done with her, she made sure you couldn't walk for the next few days.

E=Edgeplay- Similiar to 'kinks' except it's a lot riskier than usual kinks (knifeplay, breathplay,
etc.)

No, Lizzie would never put you at any risk. Sure, she'll occasionally put her hand on your throat, but she'll barely apply any pressure. She wouldn't forgive herself if she accidentally hurt you. So that's a big no.

F=Fantasy- A fantasy of theirs (ex: a teacher/student fantasy.)

She's always wanted to fuck you in front of someone. She wants someone to see how good she can make you feel. She also wants to fuck you whilst you're dressed in only red heels, it's always been a fantasy of hers.

G=Got Caught- How they react when they get caught having sex.

Lizzie will be extremely embarrassed. No one but you and Josie know that she's actually really insecure, so having someone walk in during sex would put her off for a while. She'd instantly cover you both up and wait until the person is gone before pulling away from you and apologising.

H=Hot Spots- A place thy drives them crazy when stimulated (ex: neck.)

As soon as your lips touch her jaw, she'll have you bent over something and fucking you roughly. It always gets her going, the feeling of your lips pecking her jaw and sucking it sometimes.

I=Intimacy- How romantic they are, or can be, before, during, or after sex.

Lizzie might seem heartless and cold, but she's the opposite. She loves fucking you, but she loves making love to you even more. She loves holding you close to her and feeling you arms wrapped around her as she gently fucks you. She loves the closeness of it all, the feeling of being loved makes the experience so much better.

J=Journey- Their ideal way of leading up to sex.

Lizzie isn't subtle when she wants sex. She'll
sometimes hug you from behind and kiss your neck, stroking your hips. Other times she'll just drag you away from everyone and have her way with you. Most times she'll be really cuddly and stick to your side, kissing your neck lovingly, you normally get the hint and make an excuse for you both before pulling her away from everyone.

K=Kinks- What kinks they have.

Lizzie has a lot of kinks. No she hasn't got a Daddy kink, she finds it weird. She's a fan of voyeurism and seeing you in heels. She also loves it when you suck her fingers after they've been inside of you. Spanking as well, she loves throwing you over her lap and spanking you until your ass is red and aching.

L=Location- Where they like to have sex at, do they like risky locations, etc.

Despite being insecure, Lizzie takes you in very risky places. The shower rooms. Locker rooms. Her car. The gym once. She loves the adventure and is planning on fucking you in her fathers office when she gets the chance.

M=Masturbation- How they are when they get themselves off, what they get themselves off to.

Lizzie refuses to watch porn, she finds it weird and besides she has you so why would she need to. Whenever she wants to cum, she'll warm you up and make you cum before cumming herself. She never masturbates unless you ask to watch her do it. Other than that, she doesn't touch herself.

N=NO- A few things that they will absolutely, under no circumstances, ever do.

Nothing that would hurt you and no threesomes. She doesn't want to share you with anyone, she's worried you'll leave her for that person, even though you reassure her that you'd never leave her.

O=On's- Their top turn on's that they have things that'll get them super horny super quickly)

Seeing you dressed in short school skirts and seeing you in heels. They make your legs look even longer and it makes her drool. One look at your legs and Lizzie's a goner. Also when you run your hands through your hair, she finds it unbelievably sexy.

P=Position- Their favourite position to have sex in.

Missionary. Easy. She loves to see your face as she pleasures you, she also loves the eye contact. The intimacy makes her cum even harder.

Q=Quickie- Do they like it, do they prefer quickies over actual sex, etc.

Sometimes. If Lizzie's really horny then she'll ask you for a quickie, but other than that she loves the take her time with you. She loves to work you up to earth shattering orgasms which leave you trembling for hours.

R=Rough- How rough they are, or get, when in bed.

Lizzie can get very rough whilst fucking you. She'll thrust into you as fast and hard as she can, loving the screams she gets from you in return. But she'll never hurt you so she'll always ask for your consent before roughly fucking you.

S=Stamina- How long they can go before they tap out.

Lizzie's stamina is incredible. She can go 6 times before pushing away and becoming too sensitive. Sometimes you try and push seven but she just whimpers and pushes you off of her overly sensitive cock.

T=Toys- Do they use toys, do they own them, what kind, etc.

Lizzie has a lot of toys. She wants to pleasure you as much as she can, she knows you're a sucker for vibrators so she has a lot of them for you. She also has the occasional butt plug for herself, she likes the penetration when she craves it.

U=Unfair- How much they tease you, how they tease you, etc.

Lizzie is the biggest tease you've ever met. Sure she'll make you cum first but that doesn't mean she won't tease you until your sobbing and screaming for a release. She loves hearing you beg so she'll always tease you.

V=Volume-How loud they get when having sex, things they might say, etc.

Lizzie can be loud at times, depending on how turned on she is. Sometimes she's really loud but she's never as loud as you. You love hearing her moan and pant in your ear, sometimes whimpering.

W=Wet- How fast they can have you wet.

All Lizzie has to do is smirk at you and your panties will be wet. Or if she really wants you wet, her hand will fall to your inner thigh and she'll rub it teasingly, feeling the warmth from your wetness radiate her fingers makes her smirk triumphantly.

X=X-Ray- How they look with their clothes off. G!P.

8 inches

Y=Yearning-How often they need to have sex.

At least 4 times a week. She's an 18 year old girl, what do you expect?

Z=ZZZ- How quickly they fall asleep after sex.

Lizzie will always make sure you're okay and comfy first, making sure you don't need anything or want anything. Then, she'll wrap you in her arms and wait for your breathing to go even before she follows you into dream land.