Mama's little Princess- Satlzman Twins (daughter)

A/N the twins bring up Lizzie's baby together as co parents

When Lizzie fell pregnant at 15 with Rafael's baby, she was anything but excited. She was only 15. She was scared. Unprepared. Rafael wanted nothing to do with the baby, he actually tried to convince her to kill it, he had hit her when she tried to stand up to him. She had no money. She was living in a school for the supernatural for crying out loud, she couldn't bring up a baby like that. The only person she told was Rafael until she hit 13 weeks and she started to get a baby bump, it took Josie asking her why she's gaining weight all of sudden for her to burst. She told her sister everything.

Josie, being the amazing and supportive sister she is, obviously stood by Lizzie's side and helped her through the pregnancy. She comforted her through her mood swings and her break downs. She got up and ridiculous times at night to go to town to get Lizzie whatever she was craving. She talked to the baby, sang to it, she spent at least an hour a day talking to Lizzie's stomach.

Josie couldn't wait for the baby to be born, she wasn't auntie Jo to it, she was Mama. It might sound weird, two sisters bringing up a baby as mommy and mama, but to them it was just right.

After school, Lizzie didn't go to college because she was looking after you but she forced Josie to go. That's when Josie got with Penelope, her current wife. Lizzie met Jed and they've been together for a while now (they could lowkey be cute tho). The three girls all share a house but it's big enough for everyone to have their own space. 15 years later and Josie and Penelope work as surgical attendings and Lizzie works in fashion.

"Hi, Mom." You greet and kiss the blonde woman's cheek.

"Hey, baby." Lizzie replies and wraps you up in a hug, letting you melt into her arms. You love hugs, more than anything

You love your Moms both the same, but you've always been Mama's little Princess ever since utero. Lizzie finds it adorable how close the two of you are, it makes her realise how lucky she is to have you both.

"Is Mama home yet?" You ask and pull away from the hug.

"She's in the movie room." Your Mom tells you. "Mac and cheese for dinner?" You nod with a grin before going to find your Mama.

You walk into the movie room and see 'dirty dancing' playing on the big screen. You wonder over to the front and nuzzle onto your Mamas lap which makes her jump slightly.

"Hi, Mama. Hi, Penny." You greet.

"There's my little Princess." Josie smiles widely and kisses you head, wrapping her arms around you. "How was school?"

"Boring." You reply with a pout. "Do I have to keep going?" The two adults laugh.

"Unfortunately so, champ." Penelope sympathies. You groan which makes them laugh again.

"It's Saturday tomorrow, you can spend the day doing whatever you want." Josie reassures.

"What I want is to sleep all day but you won't let me." You pout.

"I wake you up at 11, that's not early." Josie rolls her eyes.

"Well when you're not here, Mom lets me sleep in till whenever I want. So does Penny." You huff.
Josie glares at her wife who throws her hands up in surrender.

"I let the kid sleep. You weren't much better when you were her age, Jojo." Josie glares even more.

"Hypocrite." You mumble. Josie just scoffs and pinches your side.

You lay your head on the crook of her neck and let yourself drift off to a much needed sleep, reminiscing in the feeling of hands soothing your body.