Bad girl🍆- Kaylee

You rolled Kaylee's luggage over to the front door where your wife stood, fiddling with her phone. "I hate it when you have comic cons." You say, shoving your fists in the pockets your hoodie. You stuck out your bottom lip. "Why can't you just do the interviews here?"

Kaylee looked up from her phone and caught sight of your pout, leaning down to kiss it away. "I can't help that it's apart of my job, honey." She reached her hands inside your hoodie to lace your fingers together.

You made a huffing noise and leaned into Kaylee. "You'll remember our deal, right? No touching, because this cock is mine." You husked against her ear, your palm smoothing across the crotch of Kaylee's pants, her hips bucking into your hand. You grinned and nibbled on your wife's earlobe before pulling away. "That way, orgasms would totally be ten times better when you get back."

Kaylee chuckled. "They're always mind blowing with you to start with." She countered. "But, I'll honor the deal. No touching."

Pressing a soft kiss to Kaylee's mouth, you smiled. "Okay. I'll see you in a week, baby."

Kaylee pulled her hands away from yours reluctantly. "I'll call you when I land." She leaned in to give you one more kiss before grabbing her luggage and heading out the door.

Five days have gone by. Five orgasm-free days. You squirmed on her couch as you watched a movie on your laptop. It was not that you were bored, though that was part of it. If Kaylee were home, you would be visiting her in her office, sucking her dick under her office desk, and having the living daylights fucked into you on the
surface of Kaylee's desk while her coworkers knew to stay away from her office. Groaning to herself, you pressed your thighs tighter together to alleviate yourself in some form or another.

You silently cursed yourself for making the deal with Kaylee. What's worse than not being touched by Kaylee every night was the fact that you can't even touch yourself. You have needs, and not coming for another day would drive you crazy. If you picked Kaylee up at the airport tomorrow, you might not be able to control
yourself. You're totally going to mount your wife right then and there, fuck her until you are screaming with orgasmic relief.

But no, you had always been impatient. Biting your lip, you reached under your bed and took out the box of toys you kept around for when you wished to try risquer things. You searched through the box, and soon found what you were looking for. The clear plastic jelly vibrator was one of the first toys you bought, and it was the only dildo so far that could come as close to the feel of Kaylee's cock when she slides it into your pussy.

You hopped into bed, ignoring the guilt that was starting to form in your lower belly. You blamed your desires.

Eyes closed, you pictured Kaylee hovering over you, the vibrator caressing your folds the way Kaylee would as she teased your needy pussy.

"Fuck, baby..." you gasped out, your fingers pinching your nipple with a spit-slick digit to imitate Kaylee's tongue licking the stiff buds. You switched on the vibration to it's lowest setting and pressed it into you clit. "Oh my god.." you panted in relief.

Kaylee was weaving her way through people at JFK airport. She was going to surprise you by coming home two days early from her trip, since everything went ahead as planned, with no hitches whatsoever. Once she finally reached the outside, she hailed a cab and gave the driver their address. She had been faithful to your deal of not touching each other. Sure, she had her moments where she needed an ice cold shower to rid herself of morning wood, but she always found the strength to resist touching herself.

An hour later, she pulled up outside of their apartment. Kaylee paid the driver, giving him a very generous tip before heading into the building and up the elevator that opened directly into their apartment. She looked around for any sign of you, but inside, the apartment was still, except for the faint moaning coming from their
bedroom.