In control- Lizzie/Josie/Penelope

"Jo, we all know you can be dramatic at times, but you really need to wake up now." Lizzie says to her unconscious sister, holding her cold dead hand. "Please. If I have to hear Penelope talk about your future one more time, I might kill her."

"You love it." Penelope smirks, kissing Josie's hand. "She'll wake up soon."

"I had no idea she was planning on doing this. We both decided that I'd do the transition and then she just-"

"It's okay, Lizzie, I know you were going to do it." Penelope says reassuringly. "But you know Josie would never let you die for her."

"She always has to be the martyr." Lizzie sighs and strokes some hair out of her sisters face. "You should be slightly happy about this, Park. You'll be together forever now."

"I didn't want her to turn into a heretic, Lizzie. Being a vampire is so hard and she's going to struggle so much." Penelope sighs.

"I know." Lizzie whispers. "Have you eaten today? I can't remember if I filled your mini fridge up."

"No, not yet." Penelope tells her.

About a year ago, Penelope got injured badly so she took some of MG's blood to heal her but there was another monster attack and it was going to kill Lizzie, Penelope jumped in front of her and it killed her. Penelope woke up a few hours later as a vampire. Ever since then, Lizzie has fed her everyday because she feels she's the reason Penelope died. Josie has no idea of course, she would kill Penelope if she found out she was feeding from her sister. Lizzie for sure will do the same for Josie. After all, she did it to save Lizzie.

"Here." Lizzie says softly and rolls her sleeve up, peeling the bandage off to reveal the two holes in her wrist.

Penelope sighs and bites into the flesh, groaning appreciatively as the blood flows into her mouth. Lizzie winces slightly but that's it, she's grown used to the feeling of Penelope feeding from her. To be honest, the two have become extremely good friends after Penelope saved her life. The vampire pulls away about ten seconds later
and wipes her mouth, sighing in satisfaction.

Lizzie whispers a healing spell on her wrist before throwing the bandage in garbage.

"Thank you." Penelope smiles, feeling refreshed and full of energy.

"Of course." Lizzie nods and takes her sisters hand again. "You know Josie is going to find out about our arrangement, right? There's no way in hell I'm letting her drink those manky animal blood bags. If she's going to be a heretic, she deserves to feel the full brunt of her powers."

"As if Josie would drink from you. She wouldn't dream of hurting you." Penelope scoffs.

"You were exactly the same when I told you to feed from me. You told me you saw me as your sister and you would never do that because you didn't want to hurt me." Lizzie tells her. "I'm not going to force her to drink from me if she doesn't want to, but I'm going to offer it to her."

"You've grown so much, you know?" Penelope asks which makes Lizzie hum in question. "You used to be the most selfish person I had ever met, the mere thought of you made my blood boil with rage. But now I know you, I realise you're not selfish, you're just strong minded. Protective. Brave. Everything a person should be."

"Thanks, I guess." Lizzie mumbles, tracing circles on Josie's wrist.

They sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until Josie begins to stir, a groan falling from her cracked lips and her eyes flutter open.
"Hey, Jo." Lizzie smiles when her sister sits up. "Don't ever do something that stupid ever again, do you hear me?"