Our omega- Phizzie

Alpha Penelope and Alpha Hope fight over omega Lizzie

Hope growls when she sees Jed checking Lizzie out, the omega blushing and giggling like a school girl. That's her omega

Without thinking, she stomps over to the unclaimed omega and stands in front of her, snarling at the other Alpha.

"Back off, Jed." Hope growls, her eyes flashing gold.

"She's not yours, Mikaelson." Jed scoffs and smirks at Lizzie. "She's free reign."

"Just because Lizzie hasn't found her Alpha yet, doesn't mean you can treat her like some you to play with to pass time." Hope snaps.

"What's it to you?" Jed asks.

"Move on, Jed, now. You know how protective Josie is over Lizzie, you wouldn't want her to find out about this now, would you?" Hope asks which makes the Alpha gulp.

Everyone in the Salvatore schools knows of Josie Saltzman. Other than Penelope and Hope, she's on of the most aggressive and possessive alphas in the school, and she definitely does not like anyone touching her omega sister. She never used to be like that, but when they lost their parents, Josie went dark and swore to herself that she wouldn't let anyone touch her sister without the right intentions. She proved that by almost killing one of the wolves last week for winking at Lizzie. Lizzie is all Josie has left and she won't lose her, so she went dark to protect her. She stopped caring about everyone else other than Lizzie, she stopped being the innocent girl that everyone loves and became the girl they all fear. Seriously, if they hear Josie's growl they all run away in fear they might get killed. (Basically dark Josie but as a wolf, is what I was going for here)

Lizzie tried to help Josie past going dark and evil to protect her, but Josie was set straight. No one touches her sister if they aren't her mate. No one.

"What's going on here?" Everyone freezes at the sound of Josie's voice, her heels clacking as she walks down the hallway to where the three are standing. Her usual black leather jacket, that is quite often seen on Lizzie to keep the alphas away, dangling off her shoulders and her eyes are shining a dominating gold. Her hair much darker than it used to be, and if she were a Disney character she would have a scar on her face. "Well?" Josie asks impatiently, pushing her sister behind her.

"Jed was checking Lizzie out and flirting with her." Hope tells her friend who snarls at the boy.

"I thought I made it perfectly clear last week that no one messes with Lizzie unless they are her mate." Josie says lowly. "Do you want to join tony in a coma, Jed? I'm sure they can buddy the two of you up." The alpha growls.

"No, Josie."

"Excuse me?" Josie asks harshly.

Jed gulps and falls to his knees, bowing his head. "I'm sorry, Alpha."

"Tell your pack to stand down." Josie demands when she hears a few wolves growling.

Jed turns his head to his pack and flashes his gold eyes at them, they instantly submit to Josie as well and fall to their knees.

"If you even think about my sister again, I'll gauge your eyes out and shove them down your throat. You keep your eyes off of my sister. That goes for all of you!" Josie shouts to the rest of the students. Hope gently touched Lizzie's hip which makes the omega look down at her. Hope offers her a soft smile, her eyes calm as she softly asks if she's alright.

Lizzie nods and shifts her body away from Hope in case Josie sees.

"Do you understand me, Jed?" Josie asks lowly.