35

"You came in here for a hook up?" You said playfully, your fingers tangling in his hair and tugged at the roots gently, making his head tilt to look up at you.

"Yes and no. Only to show you who you belong to." His hands slid down to rest on the back of your thighs, making a lump form in your throat.

"Katsuki.." You started to say, trailing off because in the back of your head you knew this was wrong and you couldn't get over the words he shot at you.

He caught on, his eyes looking away from you and he grew quiet for a moment. He wanted to apologize but he was struggling to even let those words slip out because he never used those words before.

"Look.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that to you. I should've went about it another way." He said quietly, meeting your gaze again and you stared down at him for a moment.

"Are you only here because you're jealous of Shoto?" You teased, making his eyebrows furrow as he gave you a dirty look.

"Why the fuck would I be jealous of that idiot?"

"Because he took me out on a date and you haven't."

"You want me to take you out on a date? I'll take you out on one and you'll forget about that pathetic dinner you call a date." He said confidently, a soft laugh leaving your lips and you slid your hands down to cup his soft cheeks.

"You don't even deserve a date with me." You mumbled, tracing soft shapes on his skin and his eyes softened, watching you closely.

"Is that a no then?" He asked, his large hands tugging you closer and you stood there thinking for a moment.

The soft look in his eyes had made you ease up a bit. You hated the fact he was in your bedroom acting normal and forgetting about the argument. He did apologize which was the first time you think you heard a sorry come out of his mouth.

But does that stop from any future arguments happening? Probably not. He's a hot head and he yells whatever pops in his mind, he has no filter and he doesn't think things through. He doesn't care what comes out of his mouth and sometimes he doesn't even care about the consequences.

But as he stared up at you, trying to reason with you, trying to get you to stay with him even if you two weren't really official. He couldn't lose you, at least not to Todoroki. Everything that has built up within the last months that had passed, he didn't want it to just disappear and go away.

He hated himself for hurting you and hated himself for not being able to give you what you really want which is him being open and honest about his feelings. You didn't want to always hide what you two had because if it was out in the open, maybe then people would stop flirting with you and asking you out on dates. Maybe that would stop his rage and jealousy.

Bakugou had hesitated, staring up at you as you were lost in your train of thoughts. But still he hesitated before pulling you down to sit on his lap, his arms slipping around your waist and he leaned forward, his lips barely brushing against yours. You knew you should probably pull away but something about him was so addicting and captivating.

It always brought you back in for more, you couldn't shake him off, you couldn't get rid of him even after he's argued with you and ignored you and said hurtful things, he was always back at your doorstep like a lost puppy. You knew he didn't know how to express his feelings and you knew he never liked anyone the way he liked you but he was still an asshole.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, pushing himself forward to firmly press his lips against yours and you let him.

The same spark, the same swarm of butterflies you always felt when you kissed him was still there. You wish you could hate him forever and find someone less complicated but where's the fun in that?