Chapter 1:

"Mom!" You yelled, dropping one of your many boxes on the ground. "What's our address again??"

Your mom climbed the staircase and walked down the hall to meet you. She stepped into your bedroom and smiled at how cute it was.

"Oh uh...112 Casket...no...112 Coffin...no..." She struggled to remember the exact address of your new home.

Heavier footsteps fell on the staircase, and your eyes landed on your dad, who had another large box with your name on it.

"112 Claws Avenue." He shook his head. "If you're going to be living here, you need to know the address."

You smirked. "Thanks, your highness."

He smirked back. "You're welcome, peasant."

Your mom looked between the two of you and shook her head. "I can't believe you're a carbon copy of him, of all people."

You laughed and turned to your empty room, besides the few boxes. Your dad laid a calloused hand on your shoulder, and your mom held onto your arm as you peered through your bedroom window.

Nothing but monsters littered the road outside of the house. Vampires, werewolves, zombies! Even mummies were all over the place.

"So... we're the only humans, then?" You squeaked, finally realizing your situation.

"Uh, yeah..." Your dad cleared his throat. "The government-"

"Sent you here, yeah, I know." You huffed.

You clapped your hands together and smiled.

"Well, I'd like to not sleep on the floor." You joked, and you opened the nearest box to you to start putting your clothes away.

Your mom frowned and turned to your dad.

"I thought we talked about bedroom furniture, hunny."

He sheepishly looked away, and you glared up at him with a small smile. "So when am I getting my bed?"

"We....are going today!" He smiled triumphantly and grabbed his keys out of his pants pockets. "Come on!"

You shot up and followed him, and your mom shut the door behind you as she stepped out of the room.

💜💜💜💜💜Clawdeen P.O.V💜💜💜💜💜

I huffed and slammed my locker shut before glaring at Howleen.

"What the hell makes you think I'd let you borrow that top?!" I growled.

Howleen kicked at the ground nervously as I yelled.

"No answer?! You're not going to answer me?!"

Her ears laid back on her head and she glared at me. "I just wanted to be cute!"

"Clawdeen, Howleen, stop." Clawd walked up to us with Draculaura on his arm. I growled more.

"Step out of our conversation!" Howleen turned to face him.

For once, I agreed with her. "Yeah, go mind your own business!"

"Oh, woah." He raised his hands in defense. "I thought you two hated each other right now! You aren't supposed to team up against me!"

"Step. OUT OF OUR CONVERSATION!" Howleen shoved him back.

"Let's take this somewhere else. SOME PEOPLE don't respect our ARGUMENTS!"

Me and Howleen walked away laughing. The joys of having a sister, right?

"Let's walk home together!" She smiled.

"What about your friends?" I asked.

"They're fine! Let's go!"

I smiled and nodded. She actually wanted to hang out with me? Frankie ran up and slapped her hand onto my shoulder and giggled. I cringed as she attached it back to her wrist.

"I'm joining you!" She chirped. I smiled even wider.

"Me too!" Lagoona walked on the other side of Howleen.

"Me three." Abbey joined beside Lagoona.

"Me four!" Draculaura and Clawd stood beside Frankie.

I frowned. Everyone else probably just followed Frankie.

"Wait up!" Cleo and Ghoulia jogged to catch up.

The group talked loudly and laughed in sync, but I couldn't even force a smile on my face. The insecurity ate at me.

Cleo was rich. Ghoulia was smart. Frankie was quirky. Draculaura was popular. Lagoona was sweet. Abbey was trustworthy. And what was I? Fashionable??

That would be enough to make anyone laugh. I wasn't anything good, was I? I was hot-headed and had a bad attitude all the time. What addition would that make to the group?

"Hey ghouls, what do you think about trying that new coffinccino place down the street?" Frankie asked.

I growled a bit, my social battery now extremely low. "Sorry ghouls, but I have tons of homework to do."

They frowned. "It's okay, I'll take you tomorrow!" Draculaura smiled.

I smiled back and walked away from the group and back to my house.

I hated feeling like an outcast.

💜💜💜💜💜Normal P.O.V💜💜💜💜💜

You groaned as you finished putting away the last of your clothes before flipping down on your bed. The thick comforter molded around your body as you wiggled deeper into the fabric.

A sigh escaped your lips, and you hummed lowly. It was really dark out, and you lifted your head to peer out the window. The only light you had was the closet light, and you jumped up to turn on your bedroom light.

How in the world were you going to find your way around this place? It was huge! And what if when you went to school, you had no friends? You'd be an outcast to them. They were weird to you, and you were weird to them.

It didn't matter, did it? You could try. There had to have been some nice monsters at school, right? You groaned again. You were thinking like a little kid! It didn't matter if they were your friends or not. All you had to do was finish school.

But having friends would be preferred...

"Shut up." You mumbled, and you stepped down your staircase gently as you tried not to wake your parents. Then, you carefully grabbed your keychain.

You wanted to go out. But where would you go? You didn't know where anything was! But there was only one way to find out...

You climbed back up the stairs and slid on a pair of shoes. Then, you opened your parents bedroom door. They were dead asleep.

"Psst, mom!" You whispered. Her head shot up.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going out!" You said.

She nodded and fell back against her pillow. You smiled and closed her door gently before running out of the house with your keys in hand.