Chapter 10:

"Hey! How'd you sleep?" You chirped, sliding in Clawd's car with a wide grin on your face.

Clawdeen looked at you, her previous frown being replaced with a smile. Bags circled under her eyes, causing her yellow iris' to pop.

"Woah, Clawdeen!" You gasped. "Are you okay?"

She smiled even wider. "Yep! I feel great now that you're here!"

Clawd chuckled. "She was in a piss ass attitude all day until you got in. Thank you for your help."

You smiled. "I'm glad I can make you feel better, but you really need more sleep."

"Maybe."

"Here, wanna take a nap before school?" You hummed, and you moved your jacket out of your lap.

She stared at your thighs before slowly lowering her head onto them. A low moan let itself out from her throat.

"Better?"

"So much better."

Clawdeen closed her eyes and reached for your jacket. You watched as she cuddled it close to her body, but you shrugged it off. Maybe she was a pillow hugger?

She buried her face into the jacket and inhaled.

"Sorry if it smells too strong." You giggled. "I put on perfume this morning."

"I know." Clawdeen hummed.

💜💜💜💜💜Clawdeen P.O.V💜💜💜💜💜

I buried my face even deeper into her jacket. The image of her in the dress I made flashed in my mind.

She really did like it....she was looking in the mirror for hours...

Isn't it kind of weird that you watched her from her window though?

I shook my head. It wasn't weird! I just wanted to make sure she actually did like it...

The perfume from her jacket circled my head. My mouth watered at it. It smelled so expensive and rich, but in the past I wouldn't have liked it at all.

You've changed. You're still changing. You're changing to fit her type.

I shook my head again. That wasn't true! I was just enjoying time with my best friend!

My mind argued back with me.

Remember last night?? Why couldn't you just leave her alone? Why'd you have to find her window? Why'd you have to stare??

I sighed, completely giving up from explaining myself to my own mind.

The car came to a steady stop, and I sat up. Energy flowed through me, and the sleepiness was gone completely. She giggled and held her hand out for her jacket. My hand itched to reach for it.

I handed her the jacket, though, and I unbuckled myself from the seatbelt. She did the same. Clawd nodded across the school parking lot.

Draculaura and Deuce were giggling together, ignoring a fuming Cleo. I shrugged.

"Thank God we got out of that circle when we did." I hummed.

"Yep. Looks like it's going to absolute shit." Clawd agreed.

"Maybe they miss you." (Y/N) noted.