Chapter 14:

Clawdeen's lips gently grazed against your own. They were soft and plump, unlike any man you've ever kissed.

The reality of your situation settled in, but you refused to move. You had come so far, and now curiosity was in control. You closed your eyes as her lips made an impact with your own.

Your spine tingled, and you instinctively held onto Clawdeen's wrist that held your chin. Clawdeen's lips molded around your own, creating a perfect lock.

She held the kiss for a moment before she slowly pulled away. A light blush settled on her face, and a deeper one rose up from your throat and to your ears.

Maybe you weren't straight.

The other kisses you had received seemed far too bland compared to that one, and you yearned for more. Your pride took control, however, and you refused to show how much it effected you. The only giveaway was the blush on your face.

You watched as Clawdeen, who seemed out of breath from the simple kiss, ran a hand over the light switch. The bedroom light turned off, leaving you and her in almost blinding darkness.

"Do you want more?" Her voice sounded from behind you, and her hands slowly led your face to hers.

Without allowing you to respond, she leaned in for another kiss. You didn't refuse it, and instead intensified the kiss. She gently rubbed your cheek, giving you a sense of comfort that only she could have provided.

The kiss grew more heated and sloppy, and soon you had her gloss smeared across your lips. Her tongue danced behind her teeth, begging to be allowed inside of your mouth.

Her nerves were replaced with confidence once you gently ran your tongue along her bottom lip. She opened her mouth wider and allowed her own tongue to roam your mouth. Her saliva mixed with yours, and it ran down your chin at a steady pace.

You couldn't tell who's mouth was watering more, hers or yours. It didn't matter to you, anyway. This was new, and this was good.

Sure, you've had makeout sessions with other people, but they were all men. This sent shivers down into your cervix, making your ovaries ache with anticipation that no boy had ever given you.

Clawdeen rested her hand on your throat, only squeezing occasionally when she felt your tongue brush against hers. You felt lightheaded from the lack of lighting and the lack of air.

Your arms wrapped around her neck for support.

Clawdeen felt them burn around her like a noose. The fire in her stomach screamed to be let out.

But she had promised you that it would only be kissing, and she intended on keeping that pro-

A slight whimper left your throat, leaving vibrations to bounce between her tongue and lips.

Nevermind.

Clawdeen lifted you easily and wrapped your legs around her waist before dropping you on her mattress. You didn't care, you only cared about the knot in your stomach getting its well-deserved release.

You felt hot and wet kisses leave a trail from your chin to your throat, then to your shoulders. Before you could register, your top had been stripped off of you.

You panted and gripped Clawdeen's hair as she nibbled gently on your hips. You bucked them to get some sort of friction. Clawdeen noticed, and she carefully slid your bottoms off before your panties.

"Clawdeen, please." You whispered.

Clawdeen's hot breath hit your inner thighs.

"Please? Please what?"

You whined again and lifted your hips to her face. She inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of your arousal that had been amplified due to her werewolf senses.

To you, it looked like a black shadow was hovering over you in the dark.

Clawdeen, however, could see you perfectly. Your naked, shivering body under hers made her feel so powerful.

She ran her tongue along your folds.

"What about being straight?" She teased. "I thought you 'weren't fucking gay'."

You scoffed as she mocked you. "I was just- I....I need..."

"Hm?" She licked up your stomach. "Repeat that?"

"I need..." You refused to say it out loud.

She giggled and brushed her thumb along your hips. Before you could say anything else, her mouth trapped your clit. She began sucking gently, then she inserted a finger.

You gasped and arched your back, trying to release any energy you could. Her other arm held you by the thigh, keeping your leg up and out of the way.

Clawdeen inserted another finger and pumped faster before adding one more.

You felt all three fingers hit a spot, and you bit down on your lip to prevent yourself from moaning. A dizzying, rushing feeling of release captured you.

You felt Clawdeen smirk against your opening.

Your heart rate refused to settle as Clawdeen refused to stop. Your legs trembled around her head, trapping her against you as you rode out your second wave of euphoria.

Finally, she pulled her fingers out of you and licked them clean. You tried to settle your breathing as you inhaled the cold air. Your bare back rested against the mattress.

You looked down. Where did your bra go? You didn't remember stripping it off at all.

Clawdeen looked at you with desperate eyes.

"Hm?" You hummed, running your hand through her hair to brush it from her face.

Clawdeen crawled on top of you and carefully rode your thigh. Her mouth dropped open, and you grabbed her to kiss her.

Her underwear were soaked with arousal, and soon they were flooded with her orgasm.

She panted as she stripped herself of her clothing, leaving her completely naked.

She cuddled on top of you and buried her face in your neck. You, who still wasn't used to being with a woman, rested your hand on her back. She dragged a blanket up and over your bodies, preserving what little warmth you two had.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." She whispered, giving your shoulder a quick kiss.

"I..." You mumbled. "I don't know, Clawdeen."

Her ear twitched against your cheek. "Please? I'll do anything for you. I love you. Please be with me. I'll be the best girlfriend ever! I'll treat you so well!"

You thought about it. Would you really? You couldn't imagine the stares you'd receive, or the judgement that would come your way.

But did it matter? Clawdeen made you happy as a best friend. Surely she'd make you even happier as a girlfriend.

You exhaled slowly.

"Please, (Y/N). I'd do anything for you."

You giggled, your mind already made up. "You'd even kill for me?"

"I would. I really, really would."

"Fine. I guess I'll be your girlfriend."

Clawdeen giggled at your pretend reluctance and sat up, straddling your waist with her legs. Her hands held herself up on your bare chest.

Your palm rested naturally on her thigh. She beamed at you. Her eyes seemed to sparkle with every bit of eye contact she made with you. You didn't doubt that she loved you with the way she stared at you.

"I'm going to treat you so well." She promised. "I'm going to be the best you've ever had."

"I'll hold you to it." You chuckled.