Chapter 3:

You huffed as you threw your shoes in your closet. The house was dark and cold, and you wanted to get into bed as quickly as possible.

*Ding*

Your head shot up, and you grabbed your phone.

Wolfie girl🐺:
Hey ghoul! You should come to the mall with me and my friends! We're going after school on Friday!

You smiled. Not even a full day in this city and you've already made a new friend! And hopefully by the end of the week you would have made a few more friends!!

You:
Okay, yeah that sounds good!

You paused and stared down at your phone. Now what?

You:
I'm going to Monster High tomorrow, I'm a new student. Do you know where it is?

Your finger tapped the 'send' button, and you sat your phone down to change.

Almost immediately, another notification went off. You ignored it though, and instead focused on changing your outfit onto something more comfortable. Your phone went off for a second time, then a third.

You sighed and grabbed it, not fully changed yet, and you opened the messaging app.

Wolfie girl🐺:
Yes!
We can meet up at the convenience store and I'll take you!
I go there too!

You smiled.

You:
Thank you so much!

Another notification.

Wolfie girl🐺:
It's no problem! It's what friends do, anyway.

You left her on read, not knowing what else to say, and you finally got into your comfortable clothes. Your mind and vision was getting hazy. It was way past your normal bedtime.

You waited patiently for the charging symbol as you plugged your phone into the charger. Then, you turned off the lights, crawled in bed, and ignored the sounds around you so you could sleep.

💜💜💜💜💜Clawdeen P.O.V💜💜💜💜💜

My chest raised and lowered dramatically. I couldn't believe it. She was going to Monster High?! The school I went to??!!

My lips curled upwards and a strangled giggle left my mouth. I couldn't contain it anymore.

She was going to be going to Monster High! With me! And Dracu-

Draculaura didn't even notice me, why would she notice my new friend? And besides, it didn't have to be everyone's friend, just mine.

Less chances of her finding someone else more interesting. I sat up for a second and peered over at my notebook. It laid on my desk, untouched and basically forgotten. I needed to create more outfits if I wanted her to keep being interested in me.

I jumped up and slid in my desk chair. A sudden knock sent my book flying from my hands. I scrambled to pick it up, the adrenaline and ideas flowing freely.

The person knocked again.

"What?" I called out, not tearing my eyes from the page I was starting.

"Hey-" Clawd stuck his head through my door, the small crack not emitting any light into my already dim room.

"What?" I asked again.