Chapter 11:

💜💜💜Every P.O.V💜💜💜

You sprawled out over your bed, watching a simple video on your phone as the sun set. The video was from the fight between Draculaura and Clawdeen from the day before. Well, it wasn't as much of a fight as it was Clawdeen repeatedly beating the shit out of Draculaura.

You watched the gruesome details as blood spurted with every punch. You grinned and decided to text Clawdeen to congratulate her on winning the fight. As disgusting as Draculaura looked during and after, you were still proud of Clawdeen.

You:
Hey! Did you see the video of the fight?

Wolfie girl🐺:
No! Send me it!!(っ×╭╮×)っ

You giggled at her cute emoticons. It was so good to have a best friend! You had never experienced this kind of closeness with anyone else, not even in your human schools. It was so good to finally take comfort in someone that you could trust wholeheartedly.

Clawdeen felt the same way as she slipped on a black hoodie and black leggings. Even Draculaura didn't make her feel this way, and she was sure that she was in love with her. You proved her wrong, however, and you managed to make her fall in love with you instead.

You didn't even have to try! Now Clawdeen couldn't be away from you for too long. She had began panicking and crying the moment you walked in a different direction. It felt like a piece of her was being ripped away from her every time you had to go somewhere without her.

Her eyes drifted around her room. Pictures of you littered her walls as if they were posters of her favorite band or idol. Some were printed out from your social media. Some were selfies she had taken with you. Some were pictures that she had taken without your knowledge.

She smiled to herself and gently opened her dresser drawers. One of the top drawers was filled with things that you owned. A chapstick that fell out of your bag. A hair tie that fell from your hair. The keychain to your favorite bag. Your lanyard that you swore you had dropped down a drain.

Any piece of you she adored, and all of the pictures and items she had were a part of you. They revealed your personality and thoughts, something that Clawdeen wished to know herself. You were like a puzzle that she was addicted to. She had so many pieces, but she didn't know where they went.

Were you feeling mad in some of the pictures? Is the hair tie something you used often? Is the chapstick your actual favorite flavor or just a substitute? So many thoughts raced through her when she thought of you. She couldn't describe it, and if she had to, she would begin to stutter incoherently to herself about the way you make her feel.

She didn't understand it. Her confusion was majorly outweighed by whatever you made her feel. Her morals had broke, and she began doing less mature...and more creepy things.

Her room was an example.

She didn't know what she felt, but she knew that she loved you wholeheartedly. Her entire being yearned for you. So surely her newfound obsession wasn't wrong?

She zipped up her boots while reminiscing. The convenience store that allowed her to meet you. The coincidence that you two went to the same school. Your friendship replacing another one. She even remembered the time you told her 'you're never wrong for how you feel'.

Of course! She wasn't wrong for how she felt! Even you said so yourself! So how could it be wrong that she took pictures and snatched small, replaceable items?

She exhaled and stood to her feet. It was time.

She gently opened her bedroom door and shut it behind her silently. Clawdeen tiptoed through her household. Everyone was asleep, giving her the freedom to leave. She looked over to the clock. 12:47 in the morning.

You were dead asleep, having fallen into your slumber by YouTube videos lulling you off. Your head rested against the mattress, your blankets under you and your phone still playing the videos.

The only light you had on was the simple bedside lamp, and it only illuminated your face and arm, which was curled up against your chest.

Clawdeen was able to crawl over your backyard fence easily before sneaking in through your wide kitchen window. Then, she made her way to your bedroom. She checked under the door and frowned. You normally never had the light on at a late time.

She tried peeking further, but couldn't see much. So she relied on her hearing. It was well known that werewolves could hear better than most monsters, and definitely better than any human could.

She pressed her face against the door and listened. Your steady breathing and quiet video were the only things she could hear.

Clawdeen gently opened your bedroom door and peeked into your room. She smiled warmly at you. You were so cute when you were awake, but you were even cuter when you slept, too. You were like a baby animal, needing your rest and snacks 24/7. But just like baby animals need protection, so did you.

Clawdeen smirked. The fight from the day before was still fresh in her mind, and she took every opportunity to think about it. Draculaura shouldn't have ran her mouth. Clawdeen should have killed her. You shouldn't have to put up with things like discrimination.

She exhaled and pulled a blanket from the foot of your bed over your shoulders. You didn't stir.

Then, she turned off the video on your phone and plugged it up to charge. You didn't stir.

Then, she turned off your bedroom lamp.

Clawdeen watched you sleep from the corner of your room, her eyes admiring every inch of you, thanks to her natural night vision. You were absolutely perfect.

Well, you weren't perfect, no one was. You had flaws too. But your existence was so strong that Clawdeen felt the ground shake when you walked up to her.

She snapped a few pictures and looked over them. She couldn't wait until you two were together.